Reviews for Wings of Soul
GinBrat chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
You. Are. Pure. EVIL! You made me cry! Grr. Soul, how, grrrr! I'm not to supposed to cry! GRRR! Evil. I'm glad Astrid is okay and that she beat Whorala to a bloody pulp.
Please update soon.
Alaeryel chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Discover-I should ALWAYS be prepared for things like this chapter-you have SURPRISED me plenty of other times! THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER YET MY FRIEND! The INTENSITY and SUSPENSE, THE HORROR-EVERYTHING was done BRILLIANTLY, BEAUTIFULLY AND AMAZINGLY! I will be waiting the epilogue and crying at the end of this but will also be waiting for the other story! I BOW TO YOUR MASTERY OF WRITING AND STORY LINES!
Mia the Potterhead chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
Yes, nobody messes with Astrid or Aliyah :D Soul lives :D
Viola Chambers chapter 31 . 9/24/2012
Oh man! I was really starting to get into it too:( I really like this story! It's really, really funny and I absolutely love Astrid! She soo cute! Please, please write more:)
Alaeryel chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
OMG Discover-*SCREAMING* LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! POOR Astrid and I have to say I REALLY LIKE Dace-I have been WONDERING if he just MIGHT decide to help her himself-my HOPES CAME TRUE! I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to this next chapter and the fight that will come between Jude, Soul and Aliyah-BUT-I hope Dace isn't hurt in it! I would like to Nuala and the Dr. bit the big one-LOL! This was again an AMAZING, INTENSE AND BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER and I THINK you wrote Astrid PERFECTLY! YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY my FRIEND!
Mia the Potterhead chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
You have to update soon! Exiting:)
GinBrat chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
YAY! Astrid's chapter! I can't wait for her to kick that no good whore's behind! NOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T END! IT CAN'T! I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH TO SEE IT END! Okay... Moving on...
Please let Astrid get free and beat the living ell out of whorala and please UPDATE SOON!
rerte10 chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
I love this chapter, Dace is so nice! He's so sweet and seems like he actually cares, I loved it!

The epilogue should be how everything turns out in the end, like with Aliyah's and Soul's relationship! haha, just a thought, i have no idea though :D

great job! :D :D
Mia the Potterhead chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
I almost feel sorry for the ones who kidnapped Astrid :)
Alaeryel chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
OMG Discover-WHAT CAN I SAY?-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT -ALOT! I was so happy to see an update and it was PERFECTION-AS ALWAYS! I just CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY my FRIEND! And it is getting soooooooo EXCITING!
rerte10 chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
i'm so glad for the update, i was beginning to think that you deserted us! haha just kidding :D this was sooo amazing, your chapters seem to be getting better and better not only in the plot but also in the ay your writing style! i like the part where they seem to be happy for a moment, especially Soul! this was seriously sooo good, i can't wait for your next chapter! this was great, as your stories always are! :D :D
GinBrat chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
That. Was. AWESOME! I hope Astrid is giving her captors #ell!
Please let Astrid get free, hang whorala by her toenails, and please update soon!
GinBrat chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
I love how Aliyah drenched Soul in water. It was so funny!
DarkHorseLover chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for the AWESOME chapter! And you should DEFINATLY continue with the Demon story! It sounds freaking amazing!
rerte10 chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
awesome, awesome, awesome, sooo excited! Discover-you have made me sooooo HAPPY! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, especially with all of their emotions and the Goddess and I would write more but I am absolutely SPEECHLESS, seriously, this was amazing! I can't even contain myself, this was just really good! I love how they have an even stronger bond now and they're so close with each other! I can't wait for the next update! AWESOME JOB! :D :D
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »