Reviews for Wings of Soul
Alaeryel chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN Discover-OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! Yay Soul finally gave in to his wolf and marked her! I COULDN'T get enough of this chapter my friend! I LOVED how the Goddess showed up and now Aliyah has more powers-CURIOSITY KILLING ME so will be waiting to learn more! AND the new story-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE IT AND POST IT! I AM DYING TO READ IT ALREADY! WHAT CAN I SAY BUT AGAIN-BRILLIANTLY AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL AS ALWAYS!
Mia the Potterhead chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
The ones who have captured Astrid are in big trouble :)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
i love this capter! :D i also liked the demon love story. :D
Maddielala56 chapter 28 . 8/31/2012
Cute:) I'm glad they finally made up! :D update soon?
-Maddie
Mia the Potterhead chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
Forgiveness sets the mind free:) I think she wanted to forgive and believe him as she truly loves him :) This is such a good story :)
pinkcar7956 chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
Omg u scared me at the end with the "THE END" LOL...great job cant wait for next chapter!
rerte10 chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
it seems like she cares about him a lot and is maybe understanding what went on but she really wants to believe him because, quite obviously, they're in love :D ;D really really awesome chapter, love that its longer! can't wait for the next update! will check out the above story as well...great job! :D :D
GinBrat chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
YES! THANK YOU! THAT WAS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! I wonder how Jude knew about the Corra thing...OH MY GOD! A LIGHT BULB JUST WENT OFF IN MY MIND! Maybe Jude knows about Corra because of Astrid! Maybe she's his Corra! And no I didn't think it was too mushy. I love how she forgave him "You too, you b*stard, you too," A to the DORABLE! So once again, Please let Astrid get free, hang whorala by her toenails, get with Jude, and PLEASE update soon!
Alaeryel chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
Discover-NOOOO not too soppy-I am GLAD he finally decided to EXPLAIN about Nuala and NOOOOO I don't really feel she FORGAVE him too easily-but that is my OPINION! I LOVED how you wrote him seeing and feeling her memories-it GAVE him the chance to see why she is always leery of things-it HELPS him UNDERSTAND her better. I just LOVE THEM TOGETHER. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE and to find out how this goes-ALSO I am falling in LOVE with Jude too. PURE EXCEPTIONAL WRITING MY FRIEND-I AM IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND AM IN HEAVEN WHEN I READ IT!
Mia the Potterhead chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
They must find and save Astrid! Love your story:) - Mia the Potterhead
Maddielala56 chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Oooooo... Aliyah still mad:P Oh well... I really cant wait till a new Astrid chapter! Update a soon as possible, ok? Haha Bye-Bye:)
-Maddie
GinBrat chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
ARGH! Why won't she let him explain?! WHY! GRRRRRRRRR I want them to get back together so bad!
Once again. Please let Astrid beat the crap out of whorala, please let Soul and Aliyah to get back together and please update soon!
rerte10 chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
sorry, i forgot to log in when i read this so the last guest reviewer was me :) but anyway it was really really awesome and i felt bad for Aliyah and surprisingly Soul too since they both want each other but can't exactly have the other...Jude too, I guess, because he lost Astrid. Hope you update soon! :D :D

rerte 10 :D
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
awesomeee, just sad that it was so short :) but really really good, can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :D :D
Alaeryel chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Ok Discover-Yes it was short BUT IT was STILL AMAZING-I FELL Jude's and Aliyah's PAIN and HEARTACHE, their WORRY and SENSE OF LOSS! MY HEART STILL BREAKS for Soul and Aliyah at what Nuala caused. I felt EVERY LITTLE EMOTION you wrote here-it was BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL and ABSOLUTELY PERFECTION! I feel like I am in HEAVEN WITH THIS AND YOUR OTHER STORIES-ALWAYS AND FOREVER WAITING FOR MORE!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »