Reviews for Wings of Soul
Maddielala56 chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
Ooooo... Is that a new romance brewing? Well what ever it it, I like it! haha I love Astrid's POV! Update soon?
Alaeryel chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
WOW-WOW-I LOVED her point of view-it was done BEAUTIFULLY-CONGRATULATIONS Amber-you did an AMAZING JOB ALSO! That FREAK also needs a swift kick in his ass and to be strung up BUT I am UNSURE of Dace-for some reason he doesn't seem to be the type that would do something like this-HE SEEMS TO HAVE A HEART! He also seems like he could be another LOVE INTEREST for Astrid! Right now I am REALLY LIKING him and I know what my HEART IS HOPING FOR but I will just have to wait and see! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY!
GinBrat chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
AWWWWWW! Astrid cried! Ooh the thought of Astrid hanging whorala (Nuala) by the toenails made me smile...I'm evil so what! Oh and I like Dace for a kidnapper he's sweet. "He looked like a hotter version of of Harry Potter" That made me laugh. Although, Harry Potter is cute!
So please let Astrid get free and beat the heck out of the no good whorala, please let Soul and Aliyah get back together and please update soon!
pinkcar7956 chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
NO! I ship Astrid and JUDE! lol, but great chapter :)
pinkcar7956 chapter 25 . 8/10/2012
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING AND I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! UPDATE SOONpinkcar7956 3
Maddielala56 chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! :)
-Maddie
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
it was awseme!
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
OH BLOODY BRILLIANT Discover-I REALLY LOVE it when his wolf talks to him (in a way)! This is getting REALLY REALLY INTENSE and SUSPENSEFUL! DAMN I SWEAR I cannot WAIT MY FRIEND for the next chapter! ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE and Nuala ISN'T gonna WANT TO BE AROUND! POOR Astrid and POOR JUDE-I can FEEL HIS TURMOIL WITHIN MY HEART! Oh my DEAR-what an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND OUTSTANDING JOB YOU HAVE DONE HERE-YOU ARE KILLING ME SLOWLY BUT SWEETLY-atleast I will DIE IN PURE HEAVENLY WANT OF THIS STORY!
GREAT JOB, GREAT STORY, AND GREAT WRITING!
rerte10 chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
It was really good, as was your other story "The Whisperers". (I commented on that one but I wasn't logged in at the time) :) Soul reacted in the perfect way, since Astrid was his best friend. It was reallyyy good, and i can't wait to read more! :D :D
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
duuude. know the difference between 'they're', 'their' and 'THERE'.

You used the last word wrongly to replace the 'their'. -_-
GinBrat chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
I think Soul reacted properly he was a mixture between sad and angry I believe. I love how Soul's wolf will say 'Mine' everytime he's near Aliyah! It's so cute! I really really hope Astrid's alright!
So once again I hate Nuala! Please let Astrid kill the no good whore and please update soon!
Dreaminglight chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Eight days a week? How many days a week
Is there in this story?
Amymay10201 chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Really good andni can't wait to see what happens between Aliyah and soul. As well as what happens to astrid and how they deal with nuala.
GinBrat chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
That little no good freaking whore! I hate Nuala! I hope Astrid's okay.
Please update soon.
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Dsicover-this was OUT OF THIS WORLD! AS USUAL I LOVED IT and am ENTHRALLED! DAMN POOR Astrid! So Nuala took Astrid-DAMN SHE IS GONNA GET ONE MAJOR A** WUPPIN (if not from you then from me!) I LOVED the back story of the Azaria breed and NO I DON'T THINK IT WAS TOO MUCH. Being into Tolkien there are those that does the same and I LOVE IT! It WORKS IN YOUR STORY TOO-atleast in my point of view! DAMNIT Discover you LEFT me wanting more-but you ALWAYS DO! When Brigit told her to tell Soul to look in his pocket, MY HEART SOARED! I AM REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT chapter now and HOLDING MY BREATH UNTIL it comes. PERFECTION, AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, AND EXCEPTIONAL as usual!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »