Reviews for Wings of Soul
SnipSnapSammmy chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Hey. I really like this chapter, and of course I like the others, your doing a great job, I love this story so much!
GinBrat chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I love this story! Astrid obviously likes Jude and it was so cute when Soul fed Aliyah. Sigh why can't they see they're in love?

molhan129 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I love this story! I have a question. Is fictionpress letting you log in? It is not letting me so I can't update my stories. Anyways. If you can get into your account update asap!
molhan129 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Amazing!
molhan129 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hey. I just started reading this story and it is really good! Maybe you could read my story "Do You Remember?" I just started writing it. It is about this girl telling her experience with her kidnapper. I wouldn't read my story "Injections" though. I can't think of anything new for it so it's not really going anywhere, but if you could read "Do You Remember?" that would be amazing. Love the story!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Damn Discover-this JUST keeps getting BETTER and BETTER! I am TOO ENRAPTURED and CAUGHT UP in this story! You have such a way of writing that DRAWS a person INTO your world and leaves me wanting more and more! I LOVE YOUR WRITING and ESPECIALLY THIS STORY! I am ALWAYS watching for the udate alerts and cannot get to the sight fast enough to READ THIS! I LOVE those two characters and you have others now that JUST CAPTURES ONE'S ATTENTION ALSO like Astrid and Maggie-PERFECTION PERSONIFIED!

Keep the GREAT writing and will be back as ALWAYS!
GinBrat chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Aliyah obviously likes him. Soul loves her it isn't oblivious.

Alaeryel chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Discover-it may have been short BUT it still was a GREAT chapter. I can hardly wait for more-HONESTLY! I love Aliya! Those two make such an INTERESTING couple and I can only guess what will come and am anxious to see if my guess may be right! You are doing such a WONDERFUL job at writing this and keeping us all in suspense-I LOVE THAT! Will be watching for more!
GinBrat chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I think Soul's in love.

Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I like how bold soul is! But I think the girl has to have a stronger personality! And write more!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I LOVED this-what a wonderful story! I am really engaged with this story and will be anxiously watching for more. I like the two characters alot and think they would make a great care. I also did catch the innuendo and she doesn't exactly see to mind except when he notices and mentions something. It was great!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
This is turning out to be quite a wonderful little story and am anxious for more! Quite a little heart warming story-keep up the great work!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This is very unusual and unique. I am already enjoying the story immensely. Keep up the great work and hope to see more soon.
GinBrat chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
God they're meant for each other.

GinBrat chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Love this story pleas update soon :)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »