Reviews for Why?
a-creative-name chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wooooow! Nice poem. Very well written and had a very emotional nature to it. It is intriguing and kept me reading. I love it. Very beautiful poem:)
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I can almost hear the thunderous applause from everyone who feels or has felt the same way.

Amazing job.
D. S. Eden chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is wonderful. We sort of have a similar way of thinking. My poem Distant Dreams is somewhat like this. Great job :)
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh no, no, no. this is raw and so heartbreaking. I hope this isn't how you always think of your life. It'd be simply... awful if you did. You are beautiful,and life does have its moments but those pass and happiness waits around the corner. Everyone is different, and a lot of others are shy and think the exact same way as you. Keep your chin up and screw the mask! Show yourself to the world for who you are. Own every edge, every corner, and every crevice of your pesonality! Confidence is key, my dear. )
my.life.is.over chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really like this. I ask some of these same questions, myself. Really really good. Keep it up. :)
SmexyVampiress1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Incredible poem. I couldn't help but nod my head and smile softly at some parts. They struck so close to home.
OnTheDot chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awesome poem and it really brings out the feelings of the writer. Amazingly written with the most important themes of the world brought out. Great job! ;)
SilverIsamu chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very good wording and meaning here. I can most definitely identify with this poem as these are mostly the questions I ask about myself. Funny how we question alot of things, yet our answers will come to us sooner or later. Again great job on this piece. Keep em coming!
Singing A Silent Song chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is very emotional, very sad, and great! Some lines really resonate with me.
Carina Yuan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautiful job! And thanks for the reviews.
TheTickingNeverStops chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Another great piece of work. I especially like your use of bracets at the end, and those last two lines just hit home. I just hope you will find a way to be able to let go of that why tomorrow and make that tomorrow your today (I hope that made sense to you). :)
Utada Rumiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Even though I really couldn't adjust to the flow of the poem, this was still very good. Nice job.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very deep, sad, and moving. I can relate to it a lot. Nice work once again. :)
KatieMichelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Interesting poem, it's definately an attention grabber.

I love the fact that it was written in so many questions. It really gets the emotion across.

Fabulous work :D