Reviews for War of the Sexes
Shadowswept chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I agree with Maddy. Devon's mom is awful. Any adult who calls a child a slut is a horrid person. I have no sympathy for her at all, no matter what the real story is about Maddy's mom.
This is a twist I wasn't expecting, with Devon and Maddy being stepsiblings. I feel so bad for her having lost that bond with her brother. I hope Devon will recover his memory.
But Michael is so strange that I'm wondering if he's putting on an act. And I was delighted that Greg was in this chapter. He's just so agreeable and fun. I think he'd make a great boyfriend for her, but you've probably got something more complicated in mind.
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Well the description definitely didn't prepare me for what's happening now
Shadowswept chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Greg is hilarious! I love that they were making out with each other. Carla's reaction was too funny. And Greg's comment about wanting to do oops again was priceless. Michael has gotten more interesting too, and he's not as clueless as his siblings made him out to be. This is getting to be really fun now. Amnesia is always an interesting plot device, but your comedic talents are gold. Keep writing!
Sya Rael chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
OMG I love this so far. If your looking for feedback, then I apologize, I don't have none. I just can't believe this is the first chapter, and you've already caught my attention (it takes various chapters to do such thing). I like Maddy and Devon (typical brother who'll sell his sister) :D And Carla and Shaun are still strangers so I'll have to keep reading.
Shadowswept chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
You updated! Finally we meet their brother. Michael is still an enigma, and I wonder if he's the love interest for Madison or not. And whoa, I wasn't expecting that twist with Devon! I'm very curious to find out what exactly happened.
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was a tantalizing start to the story. I can't even begin to guess where you were going with this, but it seemed like it would be fun. I'm curious about who Michael is and why they need Maddy. Devon is an interesting character, and pretty hot! Are you planning to continue this story?
Chola13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
love this! I love her attitude. Cant wait for the next chapter, so please update soon xx
KatieMichelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'm fascinated. Loved the quick pace.

I also love Devon. He might turn out to be my favorite character :p