Reviews for Iron Throne: Book 1
Alaeryel chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
As always Brig-BRILLIANT! Can't wait for more and now on to the next chapter before sis decides to kick me out and lock the door!
Alaeryel chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
WOW! I LOVED how you explained the reasons for what Bigger's argued over and it definitely became clearer the second time I read it! I can't blame Bigger's for his feelings-that was how they were raised but I don't blame Keira either-a mother's love always seems to win out in my books. Now I am on to the next chapter!
Sweet Pea chapter 31 . 8/19/2013
Eeeehn! Love the story! When is the next update? Can't wait!
Miss Snow chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
Love the story! Please tell me there's more! :)
kiki19857 chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
nice :) Looking forward to what happens next!
Alaeryel chapter 31 . 7/4/2013
Nothing bad on my end Brig-I am on my knees and bowing at your feet for both story and writing ability!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Ok girl-my curiosity still is KILLING ME as to who Rosslyn's father is! The conversation between Talon and his captain is a bit confusing for me BUT it also raises a stupid question regarding Esodo-as much as I hate the man and others apparently do also, some of their conversation had me thinking maybe Rosslyn is his BUT AGAIN it seems doubtful. I have lost some of the story since it was read so long ago and one thing I lost is: was Keira raped and got pregnant or was she seduced? You have quite ALOT of puzzles running in my mind right now and it only become more pronounced as had gotten so far along in the story-I LOVE that kind of story! AMAZEMENT ABOUNDS FOR ME and I DID have to chuckle at the captain's last remark 'We're fucked'-this was PRICELESS TO ME!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Well girl-it definitely is GREAT to reread this from the beginning again-it gives me just as much fun as the first time, whether I catch some of the rewritten parts or not! I am still in awe of you, your story and your creativity as well as the deviousness of putting little nuances into it (hints) that sometimes may go well above my head but PERFECTION ALWAYS! I can see the reasons behind his suggestion to rid herself of Rosslyn BUT it doesn't mean I have to agree with it and the suggestion that she could have more children strikes anger in my heart. I have two sons myself and lost three before my oldest living child BUT even tho I have him doesn't mean he replaced the others that should have been here. I often wonder what they would be like now, would any of 'them' share my likes and dislikes, etc-I love how Keira fights for her daughter's life even though she has to keep it hidden-which doesn't seem to have been very well but still hidden from the people at any case.
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
GOOD LORD Brig-I just want to gather Rosslyn in my arms and just snuggle and love on her-she is PRICELESS and what I have always found endearing is the how you have captured the mind of a child with her character-sweet and innocent yet with as scheming a mind as anything is possible with a child-HELL I KNOW THIS ONE GOOD MYSELF! STILL A GREAT CHAPTER and a most WONDERFUL STORY! I still love Talon and Bigger's too especially Talon-he is so cute and personality is AMAZING!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Lord girl still a GREAT chapter and I still LOVE the banter between these two-they are perfect for one another no matter what happens-besides he likes Rosslyn and to me that counts more than anything!
thecurious chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
I really like this story hope u update soon
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I love how you have Bigger's accent going-is it suppose to resemble a bit of Scottish in it? I still love Talon-something about him is endearing and just so cute altho with him being married I would never consider anything else-LOL! I ADORE the way Aiden is with Rosslyn and him asking her in his own way of her sharing her meal with him-they are priceless together! I am still dying of curiosity to know who her father is but I am sure that will come out eventually in one of the three books! I cannot wait for the next update of the revision! GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS Brig!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Good Lord Brig-I forgot how much this story made me laugh with the beginning and no wonder I love Aiden so much even as a grubby prisoner-his kindness (to my thought anyway) and also his way with words and protection of a woman-altho I know he can be calculating too in his actions!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I may have to pm these new reviews Brig but I still love Aiden and Rosslynn's first meeting-there is just something about it that warms my heart and makes me wish I had a little girl and of course just the thrall of your writing warms me too!
Kapiru Kat DeiDei chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I've read the whole chapters but i choose to just review once on the first chapter, hope you dont mind.

This story is incredibly amazing. I love how you play with the character, everyone with their own problems and all, it makes the story becomes more pleasurable to read. And I am perplexed and amazed at how much vocabularies you have, you unintendedly taught me so many words just by writing this. And thanks by the way, because I'm still working on my english, hehe. English is not my mother language, I am no expert but I did found some error grammars hehe. But it doesnt matter to me, If you want to, I could give you some that I found but only if you want me to. hehe. Though what I cant believe is the fact that your story only have 45 reviews. It deserves more.

From these 28 chapters of this story, my favorite scene is when Aiden talked to King Isaac during chess, that was awesome. Honestly, I don't like cliche romance stories especially the cheesy ones, but this story lack that part. It's not too blunt and rushed.

Okay, probably I've babbled too much, making you bored reading this review. However, I'll put this story on my fave list and I'll wait for the next chapters.

See ya! From the deepest part of my pen (?),