Reviews for The Kingdom of Snow
thatawkwardmoment chapter 32 . 7/25/2012
I love this series! It's one of my absolute favourites on fictionpress. :) I love the characters, Elena cracks me up so often. :) Cole in particular is awesome, just funny in a really childish way. I'm definitely for Phinn and Elena, I think they would be awesome together, as much as I love Lawson. (They kind of remind me of Damon and Elena from 'Vampire Diaries' who I ship).

To begin with the little notes in brackets bothered me heaps, but now I don't even notice them and most of the time they just make me laugh. :) Basically, I love the way you're writing this, the characters are beyond brilliant, and I love the plot as well.

I was meant to leave reviews for your other stories but I had to move on to the next chapter/story... no time to stop (this is fully intended as a compliment). I have gotten almost no sleep for the past three days. :( So tired... the bags under my eyes are really puffy and gross... thanks for that. :p

I used to see it all the time on the first few pages and every time I would notice it, but scroll past because I thought it was a version of Snow White (something to do with the 'seven sons' bit, I think) and I also thought it was meant to be sort of a crack!fic (and I don't really like them much) but I am so glad I got curious about the author and checked out your profile page - that little line about trying it is why I finally decided to read it. :p

So looking forward to the next update. :) No really, I'll be checking my email anxiously for alerts. :p
Dashita Tichou chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
Poor Elena! And Lawson must be heart-broken!
Dashita Tichou chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
Poor Elena... I feel so bad for her...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Poor Elena... She's never going to forgive herself for this...
lobsterwife chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Noooooo Hayden. This book is the worst when it comes to injuries just arhfhfg. Anyway, this chapter reminds me of how much I like the Hayden/Elena friendship. Also I think Hayden needs to speak frankly all the time because it's hilarious. That is if he lives oh god. I'm glad Elena is aware of herself. Like she knows if she screws Lawson over it will lead to a huge shit storm. Ugh so much drama. Cute moment of the chapter: When Elena smiled at Phinn being a giant idiot and never remembering anything. Just sayin, Phinn is pretty stupid, and Elena has her moments. Maybe it's a CB thing, or they're perfect for each other. Oops better not let my bias show through haha. Ugghghfh Hayden please be okay or I will cry ;A;
lobsterwife chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
Blargh Emma and Hayden need to hook up already. At least before one of them ends up dead or horribly injured. It just makes me sad to see people who are obviously crazy about each other ignoring their feelings and blah. Poor Turner. Gosh I miss him before he went all catatonic :( I hope he gets better. I miss him being silly and charming. Blajsjhgh.
Fletching chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
Nice. I like how you end your chapters. It leaves me anticipating the next chapter and wildly throwing guesses as to what the next problem might be. I can totally imagine this as a television series or even a three-hour movie (per book).

Elena has really put herself in a bind with her maybe-feelings for Phinn and sort-of feelings for Lawson. I'm rooting for Lawson (mostly because he's really grown from the second book onwards) but I'd be okay with Phinn as long as he sorts out his anger issues (which is unlikely; plus, Elena would have to deal with Anya as an in-law) and also because he's also grown from the second book onwards.

Then again, to me, Elena is a selfless sort of person in the sense that she would rather not choose between the two of them (even if she was madly in love with either one) and tear the siblings apart because she knows how much it cost for everyone to get together and slowly grow into a somewhat regular family (taking a whole conspiracy to take over the Kingdom of Clouds and Infecting all the Sons and attacking them emotionally as well).

All in all, I love the Kingdoms and can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. For your possible eighth and ninth book, would their titles be Kingdom of [whatever Hunt names his kingdom] and Kingdom of Clouds [to see whoever wins the crown in the end]? That would be really cool.

P.P.S. I hope Turner gets better soon! It was so sad to see him answering Elena's questions and must have been frustrating on his part.
Fletching chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
OMG. WHAT? I knew Phinn would wear her down eventually but almost immediately after she and Lawson had their first (albeit disastrous) date?

This really throws me so I'm just going to shut up and read on.

P.S. The action scenes and tense moments are really good.
Dashita Tichou chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
Poor Lawson! It is for the best, but still!
lobsterwife chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
O M G. ELENA. GIRLFRIEND. I'm not gonna lie. I've been waiting for this realization for a while. Of course it's really crappy for Elena, but ugghghfh. It's terrible it came about when things are so troublesome. Everything is so messed up :( But I'm interested to see where things go from here. I doubt Elena will bring it up to Phinn or Lawson. She seems like the sort of person who'd wait for these feelings to blow over, or not take them seriously. But I like how she puts everyone else before her personal feelings.
lobsterwife chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Oh my poor babies. I can't keep track of all these injuries :( :( Poor Turner. I hope he gets better. It makes me sad when he isn't acting all goofy and Turner-like. Also Phinn, the poor thing. This synching thing is terrible. But ahhh can I fangirl over the bathroom scene because AHHH. Something is happening. Ahhh he said he wanted to kiss her oh my god. Those two are going to be the death of me. This isn't funny omg.
lobsterwife chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Well that was an odd encounter. That's so strange how that guy looked like Hunt, but he didn't seem very Hunt-like. Hmmm. Suspicious. I wonder what the message says? Curse Elena and her inability to read the Windings :T Ryder was actually pleasant this chapter. What happened to her must have shaken a few things up in that head. I can't wait to see her development in later chapters.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
FDSJKHGIWSUEBV It is about TIME.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Awwww! My favorite Phinn is a pathetic Phinn. He was so cute...
lobsterwife chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
AHHH. Gosh nothing really dramatic has happened for a while, so I guess old Sebby showing up was in order. Still, I liked seeing the plays, seeing as how we've heard so much about them. I'm glad they're as inaccurate and hilarious as the Sons made them out to be. I kind of need them to make a play with Elena haha. I would love to see how the playwrights make her out to be. Arghghghdf Lawson. You're always getting into trouble, aren't you *sigh* Still don't know how I feel about Lawson/Elena. Will I ever?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »