Reviews for The Kingdom of Snow
lobsterwife chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
OH LORD. I haven't reviewed in a long time. Sorry about that :/ Anyway! Let's get to it! So I loved Elena in this chapter because she was exuding all that confidence and I loved it. I'm glad she got to dress up haha. Also Cole is my favorite (Phinn needs to step up his game!). Oh my God his reaction to Elena was the best. I'll marry you Cole ;A; Hmm the last conversation between Elena and Madeline was so bittersweet. It was kind of nice to see Elena act kind of bitchy because of her even though she didn't mean it. I feel kind of bad because it is hard trying to fit in with a clique like the Sons. Hopefully things are different next time around?
x2 chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
oh no! the chapter was so cute and funny and then suddeny all the bad stuff happened! why cant things ever just go well once and a while?
x2 chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
hahahaha! Elena got a makeover! I think everyone had really cute reactions. Especially Cole. He:s the best.
x2 chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
I think I might be way too excited about this play. And Hayden should get together with Emma! Hes so cool and nice
Dashita Tichou chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
This made me cry so hard! I feel so sorry for Turner! You did a beautiful job writing this chapter and I love how you had Elena agree with Phinn.
x2 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Wow, they were all so cute in this chapter! Cole was so sweet to make Elena feel better and then Lawson letting his aunt push him around.

You better not be serious about Turner though. I expect him to make a full and complete recovery. or else!
x2 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Im starting to get worried about Turner. I think im guilty of the same crime as everyone else by always ignoring his injuries because everyone else always had flashier ones. YOu better not let him die!

You said you used a single word to create each character. Is there any way you can reveal what that word is or do we have to guess?
x2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Im so happy to see another one of these. I sense LAwson and ELena arent going to last very long as a couple.
lobsterwife chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Hmmm that's not a good vision. I vaguely remember Elena having visions that told her not to trust the Sons too. But I think it was just her teacher telling her to stay away from Phinn (and you see how well she's stuck to that). I can't see any of them trying to kill Hayden. The circumstances would have to be dire. I don't trust the guy telling Maddy this stuff. Who is it? Hmmm. I like Cole's theory about Hunt making a copy Kingdom. And synching it to Phinn is interesting. I'm interested in seeing this play out. Question: how many books do you have planned? Is this too spoilery?
lobsterwife chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
WOAHSHSJS WHAT'S GOING ON? Okay so Sage and Elena are totally cute together. Their conversation made me kind of sad though because Sage probably talked to Ryder about that kind of stuff all the time. At least Ryder is doing okay now. Also Sage is so me when it comes to boys. Liking chins is something I would do haha. She's such a cutie pie. But now I need the next chapter because holy crape what is happening? Is Phinn okay? Argh! My question now is: are any of the characters inspired by people you know in real life?
lobsterwife chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
RYDER WOAAAAH. I haven't seen this girl in like two books haha. I wonder if she'll be different now that she's been through all of this trauma. The question Sage asked her was so cute and ahsjdhsjs. They are such bros. I would love to see their relationship more. I would imagine being the only two girls in a family of stab happy brothers would be pretty annoying sometimes. I'm glad they have each other ;_;
lobsterwife chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OH YES! I'm excited! But from the summary I can only guess it's going to be a shaky ride this book. I'm interested in the progression of Lawson and Elena's relationship. Does Elena see him as a boyfriend? I thought she did, but this chapter has me second guessing that assumption. Is she just forcing romantic feelings for him, or are they really there? Hmm. I like this idea of a Q&A seeing as how I'm always asking dumb questions haha. My first question would be where do you come up with all the names for the cities/towns/creatures? I have a hard time when it comes to that.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3