Reviews for Life Support
ExPrincessSammya chapter 152 . 2/28/2013
oh gosh, where do i even start? just read all the lastest chapters and i cannot wait til you update with more. Eli has always been one of my favorites and for him to be getting his own story is just amazing. Thank you. I'm so glad to be back in this world again with these characters, I did not even realize how much I had missed them.
The story has been lovely thus far, so much has happened. And I can only hope that in Eli's new job he gets promoted and more pay than in his last one. And that Caleb never has to return back to hooking. Oh gosh just.
Keep up the good work!
ExPrincessSammya chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
oh gosh i didn't know you had made a sequel! this looks so interesting so far!
thegirlbehindyou chapter 152 . 2/8/2013
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! Come back soon please, it has been too long :c
qu1x chapter 152 . 12/4/2012
Have fun with finals! Don't forget to shower, eat, brush your teeth, and cram!

Meanwhile, I shall entertain myself with essays, multimedia projects, and portfolios.

Fresh Wildflower chapter 152 . 12/4/2012
We all understand ( or should ).

It's tickling me that Caleb is laying back and letting Eli do all the work.
DawnSister chapter 152 . 12/4/2012
Oh, you too sweetheart, have a great holiday season and good luck with finals. Look forward to the next instalment with bated breath and interested to see what fresh ideas a hiatus brings.

DS
thegirlbehindyou chapter 151 . 12/1/2012
Is it just me or is the pace getting a bit too slow? xD
Great chapter, anyway. Can't wait for more! :D
Fresh Wildflower chapter 151 . 11/29/2012
Noooooo...not the best idea. Don't exactly approve of the language but all in all, this is a cute chapter.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 150 . 11/28/2012
Sounds like a good place! Exactly where is this set at? New York or Philly?

I love this story!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 149 . 11/27/2012
Good for you Caleb! You need to keep this guy Eli!
KatieBobb chapter 148 . 11/26/2012
Oh yes, I'm liking this adorable take-charge Caleb. Exactly what Eli needs. :)
Fresh Wildflower chapter 148 . 11/26/2012
Oh wow! Look who's taking control!
thegirlbehindyou chapter 147 . 11/26/2012
'Asshattery'! Hahahahaha.. xD
Goldenstars chapter 147 . 11/25/2012
I'm guilty of thinking the Eli should take responsibility for Caleb not having sex in a month... in you know what I mean.
KatieBobb chapter 147 . 11/25/2012