Reviews for Life Support
thegirlbehindyou chapter 102 . 9/15/2012
"I'm bored, beerless, and carless. Entertain me."

I almost heard that sentence in my head, in the kind of voice I imagined Eli must have. And it made me laugh so much! These guys are lovely :3
ilsa chapter 102 . 9/14/2012
Things are looking up :D Happiness, contentment, and so many other things make me smile. Eli makes me smile. Simple things. Simple gifts. Quaker melody. :D
Fresh Wildflower chapter 102 . 9/14/2012
Who's Cole?
RachaelFaye chapter 102 . 9/14/2012
I love Gabe
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 100 . 9/13/2012
Awww, I love themm! Happy 100!
ilsa chapter 101 . 9/13/2012
...kind of what I feel like doing when I feel stressed. I either want to scream and break things, or I feel this compulsion to reorganize. Instead, I often do neither and...well...that's not healthy is it.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 101 . 9/13/2012
Well, he's keeping himself busy and cleaning the house is good. Hmmm, what's next? Laundry, I guess.
RachaelFaye chapter 100 . 9/12/2012
Awwwe. Hes jealous.
TashaRose23 chapter 100 . 9/12/2012
I'm glad they are getting along, but who is Caleb's date? Maybe Alexis? Or some nice guy?
Also when is Eli going to get some good fortune? You always leave me in suspense, yet slightly content.
I love your writing style!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 100 . 9/12/2012
Ah, nice to read the friendly banter. But I wonder...is Eli a bit jealous?
Ian Harkness chapter 99 . 9/12/2012
Awn, poor Eli :(
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 99 . 9/11/2012
My heart fluttered and dropped at the same time. Gawd, I am such a fangirl.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 99 . 9/11/2012
Could he be a little sorry it's not him who is going out on a date with him?
Ian Harkness chapter 98 . 9/11/2012
Awwwn, how adorable!
ilsa chapter 98 . 9/10/2012
My heart goes out for Eli. At this very moment, I wish I was in Caleb's position even though I'm probably even worse than Eli at comforting people. All I know how to do is to persuade people to talk, and even then it doesn't work when I'm in person. Caleb, somehow, has wormed his way into a little hole in my heart, a place that needs restitching and salving and plenty of, well, support.

Is it weird that I'm now relying on a fictional character to heal me, even if vicariously through another fictional character?
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »