Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 98 . 9/10/2012
I love it! He hit the nail on the head.
DawnSister chapter 98 . 9/10/2012
Go Eli, Go Eli. Caleb is your personal cheerleader
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 97 . 9/9/2012
*Hugs* Poor baby. I love him.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 97 . 9/8/2012
Oh, thank you so much! That was valuable advice.. I always end up over-thinking EVERYTHING in life as well as in writing, so maybe a change of attitude will help me write better? :)

Thanks again!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 97 . 9/8/2012
Oh, I know that was hard for him to admit that and I think Caleb is just what he needs to grow up.
DawnSister chapter 95 . 9/8/2012
Maybe Caleb cab fix you, Eli
RachaelFaye chapter 97 . 9/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwe
DawnSister chapter 96 . 9/7/2012
You need to vent to someone but not on someone
Fresh Wildflower chapter 96 . 9/7/2012
What does he need to fight about? Eli losing his job is not HIS fault! It's that whore Nancy and the blind and stupid boss.

I still love you Eli
RachaelFaye chapter 95 . 9/6/2012
Wait. Caleb was saying that
ilsa chapter 95 . 9/6/2012
This has somehow also become my own life support. I look forward to scrolling through the fictionpress pages to look for Life Support, knowing that no matter how shitty my day has gone, there was always this story to read and reread and think about. I always exit out with a greater peace of mind and somehow, I always feel a lot better.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 95 . 9/6/2012
"If you can't say nuthing nice, don't say anything at all"Thumper from Bambi.
Astir-Lewis chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
Tell Nancy to dig herself a hole and die in it .
Madame Penguin chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
woah woah okay miss slut. It takes two to tango so don't you go blaming Eli. I know enough of your kind that tries to make others feel sorry for her because she's the woman and can't take advantage of a man, but I hope to dear buddha that someone sticks up for him at least...
DawnSister chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
That Nancy needs a bit of a talking to if you ask me. I seem to remember her asking him in. Granted he could have said no, but then so could she. Eli, you are learning the hard way really: women are selfish, spiteful little bitches.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »