Reviews for Life Support
Madame Penguin chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
woah woah okay miss slut. It takes two to tango so don't you go blaming Eli. I know enough of your kind that tries to make others feel sorry for her because she's the woman and can't take advantage of a man, but I hope to dear buddha that someone sticks up for him at least...
DawnSister chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
That Nancy needs a bit of a talking to if you ask me. I seem to remember her asking him in. Granted he could have said no, but then so could she. Eli, you are learning the hard way really: women are selfish, spiteful little bitches.
Silver Duchess chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
Oh yeah, she's the one who chased him! And yes, he did give in...but she doesn't have to act like a ...ugly bantem hen.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 93 . 9/5/2012
I love (LOVE) you for writing these. You give me something to look forward to, every day.

I tried turning a story I wrote into drabbles, and it's not easy. I wonder how you choose the right words, select what settings to write in detail and what things to mention in passing. Whatever you do, you end up writing very powerful stuff- I can easily say I know Gabe, Elijah, Logan and everyone else like they were real people. I know I might be asking for too much as an Anon, but a little insight into how you write (and how long it takes you) in your next A/N perhaps, would be very, very appreciated.

Happy Writing 3
Madame Penguin chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
Well if no one is going to do it, then Alexis is always the best choice.
RachaelFaye chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
Loooove Alexis.
DawnSister chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
Nancy, for goodness' sake *holds head in hands and groans*, just get over yourself and leave him alone (Oh, do I sound like Alexis? Sorry)
Silver Duchess chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
I knew who it was going to be about when I saw the title, 'Claws'. I applaud Alexis for protecting her big brother.
DawnSister chapter 92 . 9/3/2012
Caleb the housewife.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 92 . 9/3/2012

Well, I would fold like the same way to be honest.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 91 . 9/3/2012
Oh, how awful! And now he is stuck in his mind to prosting himself.
DawnSister chapter 91 . 9/2/2012
This Arleigh, does it exist in a different century to ours? Poor Caleb, shit.
Silver Duchess chapter 90 . 9/1/2012
I'm glad he finally told him and Eli's right but it's the only thing he knows, sadly.
DawnSister chapter 90 . 9/1/2012
Oh Caleb.

I love your updates because I know that I can read them in jiff and yet, even though there are sometimes only a few lines, I get so much from them.

Love the style, and it is actually very hard to do, use so few words yet say so much. You do it so well.

RachaelFaye chapter 90 . 9/1/2012
Eli cares about this kid more than he lets on.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »