Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 94 . 9/5/2012
Oh yeah, she's the one who chased him! And yes, he did give in...but she doesn't have to act like a ...ugly bantem hen.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 93 . 9/5/2012
I love (LOVE) you for writing these. You give me something to look forward to, every day.

I tried turning a story I wrote into drabbles, and it's not easy. I wonder how you choose the right words, select what settings to write in detail and what things to mention in passing. Whatever you do, you end up writing very powerful stuff- I can easily say I know Gabe, Elijah, Logan and everyone else like they were real people. I know I might be asking for too much as an Anon, but a little insight into how you write (and how long it takes you) in your next A/N perhaps, would be very, very appreciated.

Happy Writing 3
Madame Penguin chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
Well if no one is going to do it, then Alexis is always the best choice.
RachaelFaye chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
Loooove Alexis.
DawnSister chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
Nancy, for goodness' sake *holds head in hands and groans*, just get over yourself and leave him alone (Oh, do I sound like Alexis? Sorry)
Fresh Wildflower chapter 93 . 9/4/2012
I knew who it was going to be about when I saw the title, 'Claws'. I applaud Alexis for protecting her big brother.
DawnSister chapter 92 . 9/3/2012
Caleb the housewife.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 92 . 9/3/2012
Wimp.

Well, I would fold like the same way to be honest.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 91 . 9/3/2012
Oh, how awful! And now he is stuck in his mind to prosting himself.
DawnSister chapter 91 . 9/2/2012
This Arleigh, does it exist in a different century to ours? Poor Caleb, shit.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 90 . 9/1/2012
I'm glad he finally told him and Eli's right but it's the only thing he knows, sadly.
DawnSister chapter 90 . 9/1/2012
Oh Caleb.

I love your updates because I know that I can read them in jiff and yet, even though there are sometimes only a few lines, I get so much from them.

Love the style, and it is actually very hard to do, use so few words yet say so much. You do it so well.

DS
RachaelFaye chapter 90 . 9/1/2012
Eli cares about this kid more than he lets on.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 89 . 8/31/2012
Gawd, their flirting-but-not-really-flirting is so cute. This is one of those things that if you saw it in one of those movies making fun of movies the next second they'd just randomly start making out because of the tension and the undertones. That's not an insult, and I'm not sure if it even sounded like one, but it's not an insult. I love it.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 89 . 8/31/2012
Well, they can make flatbread.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »