Reviews for Life Support
DawnSister chapter 89 . 8/31/2012
Ooh, Caleb, not jealous are you? O.o
Eirlys Nightingale chapter 76 . 8/31/2012
okay. so I left here it was chapter 61 and I come back and what?! I'm that late in the story? aaaargh nooo...
first of all, I thought I could wait the chapter 88 before reviewing there, but obviously, I can't haha!
the " It just happened."

"What? Did you fall and just happen to land in her penis first?" " reminds me so much of Six Feet Under! tell me you wrote this on purpose? pleaaase? tell me it was one of your "jokes" as the amazing "winter is coming"?

(talking of which, the GoT reference was great :D it's always a pleasure to talk about GoT!)

see you at the end of chapter 88!

-Eirlys-
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 88 . 8/30/2012
This will be good for you, Eli. Is it weird that I talk to your characters like they can hear me? Yes, yes it is. But that's how I do. Anyway, I love you.

*ahem*

I did not just confess my undying attraction to you over the internet, I did not. Hahah, but really. I love you! You're amazing.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 88 . 8/30/2012
I think the boss man is jealous!

Please bring on the next chapter!
Guest chapter 88 . 8/30/2012
I hope that the "bossman" is taking similar actions against Nancy right?
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 87 . 8/29/2012
Caleb! Stop resisting so much!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 86 . 8/29/2012
Oh, Alexis. The voice of reason in a world of misconception.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 87 . 8/29/2012
The picture of Caleb in a apron is adorable!

Why did he become a prostie? He had to start awfully young.
DawnSister chapter 86 . 8/28/2012
You listen to Alexis, Eli, she knows what she's talking about.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 86 . 8/28/2012
Oh, it's SO touching to see "Tough guy" Eli like this...something in Caleb has bought it out. Making him grow up. This is going to get SO interesting!

And as for Alexis...she's Alexis, none of us should be surprised by the little vixie! Lol.
Ilsa chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
"Fix"? Odd choice of words.
TashaRose23 chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
Alexis to the rescue! Was wondering when she would return.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
I knew Alexis would show up!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 84 . 8/26/2012
Wow! Elijah is standing his ground!I I'm confused by the first part, I wasn't sure who was talking at first but I'm so proud of Elijah for standing his ground on Caleb not hooking. But...I would like to see Caleb and Eli really have it out over his drinking.

I can't wait for Chapter 85. It makes my day to see it in my mail.
DawnSister chapter 84 . 8/26/2012
Oh god, Elijah, I've missed you so much. You're such a goddamn noble soul, but I think you might need to listen to what Caleb is saying darling.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »