Reviews for Life Support
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 89 . 8/31/2012
Gawd, their flirting-but-not-really-flirting is so cute. This is one of those things that if you saw it in one of those movies making fun of movies the next second they'd just randomly start making out because of the tension and the undertones. That's not an insult, and I'm not sure if it even sounded like one, but it's not an insult. I love it.
Silver Duchess chapter 89 . 8/31/2012
Well, they can make flatbread.
DawnSister chapter 89 . 8/31/2012
Ooh, Caleb, not jealous are you? O.o
Eirlys Nightingale chapter 76 . 8/31/2012
okay. so I left here it was chapter 61 and I come back and what?! I'm that late in the story? aaaargh nooo...
first of all, I thought I could wait the chapter 88 before reviewing there, but obviously, I can't haha!
the " It just happened."

"What? Did you fall and just happen to land in her penis first?" " reminds me so much of Six Feet Under! tell me you wrote this on purpose? pleaaase? tell me it was one of your "jokes" as the amazing "winter is coming"?

(talking of which, the GoT reference was great :D it's always a pleasure to talk about GoT!)

see you at the end of chapter 88!

-Eirlys-
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 88 . 8/30/2012
This will be good for you, Eli. Is it weird that I talk to your characters like they can hear me? Yes, yes it is. But that's how I do. Anyway, I love you.

*ahem*

I did not just confess my undying attraction to you over the internet, I did not. Hahah, but really. I love you! You're amazing.
Silver Duchess chapter 88 . 8/30/2012
I think the boss man is jealous!

Please bring on the next chapter!
Guest chapter 88 . 8/30/2012
I hope that the "bossman" is taking similar actions against Nancy right?
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 87 . 8/29/2012
Caleb! Stop resisting so much!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 86 . 8/29/2012
Oh, Alexis. The voice of reason in a world of misconception.
Silver Duchess chapter 87 . 8/29/2012
The picture of Caleb in a apron is adorable!

Why did he become a prostie? He had to start awfully young.
DawnSister chapter 86 . 8/28/2012
You listen to Alexis, Eli, she knows what she's talking about.
Silver Duchess chapter 86 . 8/28/2012
Oh, it's SO touching to see "Tough guy" Eli like this...something in Caleb has bought it out. Making him grow up. This is going to get SO interesting!

And as for Alexis...she's Alexis, none of us should be surprised by the little vixie! Lol.
Ilsa chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
"Fix"? Odd choice of words.
TashaRose23 chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
Alexis to the rescue! Was wondering when she would return.
Silver Duchess chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
I knew Alexis would show up!
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »