Reviews for Life Support
Silver Duchess chapter 84 . 8/26/2012
Wow! Elijah is standing his ground!I I'm confused by the first part, I wasn't sure who was talking at first but I'm so proud of Elijah for standing his ground on Caleb not hooking. But...I would like to see Caleb and Eli really have it out over his drinking.

I can't wait for Chapter 85. It makes my day to see it in my mail.
DawnSister chapter 84 . 8/26/2012
Oh god, Elijah, I've missed you so much. You're such a goddamn noble soul, but I think you might need to listen to what Caleb is saying darling.
RachaelFaye chapter 84 . 8/26/2012
I love longer chapters.(:
But good for Eli. Not allowing him to do that.
RachaelFaye chapter 83 . 8/25/2012
Oh damn...
Silver Duchess chapter 83 . 8/25/2012
Oh wow. What's going to happen now? I bet Caleb gets out and goes to Alexis.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 82 . 8/24/2012
Because you're too dang cute and I don't want just ANYONE to see you. You're mine to cherish and protect. That's why.

*Ahem* That was the Eli in my head speaking, of course.
Silver Duchess chapter 82 . 8/24/2012
Got my attention! Sadly, Caleb seems to think the only way money can come into that house is by sex in one form or another, I hope Elijah sticks to his guns about this.
RachaelFaye chapter 82 . 8/24/2012
Uh wow
Silver Duchess chapter 81 . 8/23/2012
Hmmmm. The plot thickens.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 80 . 8/21/2012
Oh, go screw yourself, Eli. Be sweet to Caleb. He's sweet to you and he's trying to help you. I like you better when you're sober... and cute.
RachaelFaye chapter 80 . 8/21/2012
Eli likes Caleb. He's in denial.
Silver Duchess chapter 80 . 8/21/2012
I sure wouldn't go that far calling him a lot of ways Eli needs to grow up and get over himself.

He isn't wanting to face what he is becoming...a sucking nobody which may be why Logan left him high and dry.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 79 . 8/20/2012
I like Caleb. he's a sweetie. Lawls, that fits for this Caleb and the Caleb I LIKE like. :D
RachaelFaye chapter 79 . 8/20/2012
Oh damn
Silver Duchess chapter 79 . 8/20/2012
Hmmmm, I guess that's a good excuse that your boyfriend came but don't let it happen often! LOL

Hmmmm, what will happen now?
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »