Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 147 . 11/25/2012
"Asshattery"?

Oh! I can't wait to read more!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 146 . 11/24/2012

When you fell in love ( even tho you don't know it )
writing-for-you chapter 146 . 11/24/2012
I usually hate stories like this, that move so slow to what a reader wants. But I adore your story, and how there HAS to be these little things that happen or else it doesn't make sense. I love the little details, I love how slow it moves, I love how your whole story calms me down. It makes me look at my own life and slow it down.
Does this sound insulting? It's supposed to be a compliment. I'm bad at complimenting. Sorry. All I'm saying is is that I really love this story and there is no reason to rush because it is fantastic the way it is.
That is all.
Goldenstars chapter 145 . 11/23/2012
A change! I hope things get a little better for Eli now, and Caleb. They both deserve some happiness.
Ian chapter 145 . 11/23/2012
Frying stuff is hard, ok? I can never get the point between raw and burned very well.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 145 . 11/23/2012
It is sweet! Makes you wonder what is next!

Oh, what kind of job does Caleb have? You never said ( I don't think )
thegirlbehindyou chapter 144 . 11/23/2012
Finally! Yes, you stand up for Eli, Caleb!
Madame Penguin chapter 144 . 11/22/2012
And Caleb most likely will...and then cause a whole but of drama until they all realize that they are stupid and make up :P
Fresh Wildflower chapter 144 . 11/22/2012
Hmmmmm, in-ter-esting!

Bring on the next chapter!

Happy Thanksgiving to one of the best writers around!
Goldenstars chapter 144 . 11/22/2012
Awh this chapter. 'Neither of you are the bad guy, but neither of you did the right thing, either.' I love that. 90% of the time there's no 'bad guy' in real life. It's completely true and makes things so much more real.
DawnSister chapter 143 . 11/21/2012
How could no one see Eli's side? From the very beginning I felt for Eli, even though I thought he was a bit of a douche.

I still think he's a stupid a** but I can't help feeling for him really, because he has this enormous heart that just needs someone to take care of it. Logan sure didn't.
Goldenstars chapter 143 . 11/21/2012
I can't believe he did that.
Astir-Lewis chapter 143 . 11/21/2012
WHAT!? People thought Eli's everything was unjustified!? No! I always felt for Eli. But yes, great as always I don't really know when to review cause like...I don't know. But great as always!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 143 . 11/21/2012
Well, Eli let Logan know how he feels and he bails. Makes me think less of him.

What's going to happen now?
KatieBobb chapter 142 . 11/20/2012
OH SQUEEEEEEE! Finally, now I'll be able to die happy if Eli calls Caleb baby boy in front of them. I do love a good reveal. Do they know about Caleb already?
475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »