Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 49 . 7/15/2012
Hmmmm, interesting turn of events...he wants to go out and get drunk and Caleb doesn't want to be left alone..

Can I just say something I noticed? It seems as you use a lot of Biblical names, in 'Without you' and this story...not critizing, just noticed. Seems that way.
DawnSister chapter 48 . 7/14/2012
Nancy needs to back off. I'll distract her, Eli, you run.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 48 . 7/14/2012
She's just going to just do some harmless flirting? Yeah, right.
DawnSister chapter 47 . 7/13/2012
No, Eli. I really don't understand why everyone, or at least your boss thinks you're slutty. I think you're getting a raw deal here
Guest chapter 47 . 7/13/2012
First thing I thought of was the movie at first reading the title...

He's arguing with himself! Is this progress?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
DawnSister chapter 46 . 7/12/2012
Poor Eli. We love you no matter what.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/12/2012
Very good. He's thinking over his life and wondering what to do next. Grow up and settle down.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
The man doesn't believe in bisexuality and he is worried about Eli.

It's making Eli think and maybe explore himself more.

Suzzane Sugarbaker did a line on 'Designing Women' that I still roar over today...'I don't believe in bisexual...if the rest of us has to choose one way or the other, why should they?'

I know a lot ( even me ) don't see ourselves as having a choice but it's still a good laugh line.
DawnSister chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
Mid life crisis, Eli?
Madame Penguin chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
oh god the feels...poor Eli
RachaelFaye chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
"But I said in in a fatherly way!"
DawnSister chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
So, I think he was being a bit harsh, Eli's boss. Is Nancy going to make trouble? Alexis will bitch slap her I'm sure.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
It's never very 'fatherly' to be called a slut...a little twist you are turning for us.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
"But I said it in a fatherly way!" Hahahahah. What father calls their kid a slut?
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
What does he mean that's the only reason why he knew him? Did he meet him through another guy he slept with? Explain that!

Hmmmm, 'His eyes'? Me thinks he is falling HARD for the boy. May be wrong.

What would I like for you to do? Umm, maybe go into more into Elijah's past?
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »