Reviews for Life Support
DawnSister chapter 49 . 7/15/2012
Eli, you've either got yourself a shadow or a protector.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 49 . 7/15/2012
Hmmmm, interesting turn of events...he wants to go out and get drunk and Caleb doesn't want to be left alone..

Can I just say something I noticed? It seems as you use a lot of Biblical names, in 'Without you' and this story...not critizing, just noticed. Seems that way.
DawnSister chapter 48 . 7/14/2012
Nancy needs to back off. I'll distract her, Eli, you run.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 48 . 7/14/2012
She's just going to just do some harmless flirting? Yeah, right.
DawnSister chapter 47 . 7/13/2012
No, Eli. I really don't understand why everyone, or at least your boss thinks you're slutty. I think you're getting a raw deal here
Guest chapter 47 . 7/13/2012
First thing I thought of was the movie at first reading the title...

He's arguing with himself! Is this progress?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
DawnSister chapter 46 . 7/12/2012
Poor Eli. We love you no matter what.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/12/2012
Very good. He's thinking over his life and wondering what to do next. Grow up and settle down.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
The man doesn't believe in bisexuality and he is worried about Eli.

It's making Eli think and maybe explore himself more.

Suzzane Sugarbaker did a line on 'Designing Women' that I still roar over today...'I don't believe in bisexual...if the rest of us has to choose one way or the other, why should they?'

I know a lot ( even me ) don't see ourselves as having a choice but it's still a good laugh line.
DawnSister chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
Mid life crisis, Eli?
Madame Penguin chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
oh god the feels...poor Eli
RachaelFaye chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
"But I said in in a fatherly way!"
DawnSister chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
So, I think he was being a bit harsh, Eli's boss. Is Nancy going to make trouble? Alexis will bitch slap her I'm sure.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
It's never very 'fatherly' to be called a slut...a little twist you are turning for us.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 44 . 7/10/2012
"But I said it in a fatherly way!" Hahahahah. What father calls their kid a slut?
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »