Reviews for Life Support
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
All I can say to your question, is do what you always do. You're the best with these ficlets and drabbles. You're kind of awesome.
Madame Penguin chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
I want Eli to do some heroic stuff that somehow ends up with him in the hospital. Can be for the kid or a complete stranger...if it's the complete stranger you can have Eli missing for about a few days before Caleb freaks out or think he's left behind before Eli gets to finally call him from the hospital.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
Give Eli a happy ending with someone who will stay with him. Please, pretty please, pretty pretty pretty please (I could go on but I think you get the idea).
ilsa chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
Well, quite honestly, I'd love to see Lexi get a boyfriend and Eli to get all "scary-big-bro-from-Hell". Mostly, though, I just want to know more about Caleb.
SincerelyAnon chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
I would like to see Eli grow up a little. Like for instance get rid of the drinking and fall harder for this new guy than he did with Logan.
TashaRose23 chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
I want Eli to have a happyish ending...Let him find someone to love, whoever that may be, and bring Gabe and Logan down for a visit...Maybe for an awesome Christmas?
Clarissa Rose chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
AHHHH! God I just want Caleb and Eli to get together! And I absolutely adore Caleb incase I haven't already made that clear enough.

With Love,

Clary Rose
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Aw, cute. Eli got shut down.
Clarissa Rose chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Oh my goodness. I love Caleb so much. He seems rather sweet actually. And I think it's adorible how Eli calls him kiddo... I'm not sure why. It's also just rather sweet;) can't wait to see what happens next!
DawnSister chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Oooh, Eli, maybe not so hilarious eh?
DawnSister chapter 41 . 7/8/2012
Hmmm. Makes one wonder.
RachaelFaye chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
My only words: Awe!
RachaelFaye chapter 41 . 7/7/2012
I really like Caleb. I hope he's not too upset...
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »