Reviews for Life Support
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
What does he mean that's the only reason why he knew him? Did he meet him through another guy he slept with? Explain that!

Hmmmm, 'His eyes'? Me thinks he is falling HARD for the boy. May be wrong.

What would I like for you to do? Umm, maybe go into more into Elijah's past?
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
All I can say to your question, is do what you always do. You're the best with these ficlets and drabbles. You're kind of awesome.
Madame Penguin chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
I want Eli to do some heroic stuff that somehow ends up with him in the hospital. Can be for the kid or a complete stranger...if it's the complete stranger you can have Eli missing for about a few days before Caleb freaks out or think he's left behind before Eli gets to finally call him from the hospital.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2012
Give Eli a happy ending with someone who will stay with him. Please, pretty please, pretty pretty pretty please (I could go on but I think you get the idea).
ilsa chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
Well, quite honestly, I'd love to see Lexi get a boyfriend and Eli to get all "scary-big-bro-from-Hell". Mostly, though, I just want to know more about Caleb.
SincerelyAnon chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
I would like to see Eli grow up a little. Like for instance get rid of the drinking and fall harder for this new guy than he did with Logan.
TashaRose23 chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
I want Eli to have a happyish ending...Let him find someone to love, whoever that may be, and bring Gabe and Logan down for a visit...Maybe for an awesome Christmas?
Clarissa Rose chapter 43 . 7/9/2012
AHHHH! God I just want Caleb and Eli to get together! And I absolutely adore Caleb incase I haven't already made that clear enough.

With Love,

Clary Rose
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Aw, cute. Eli got shut down.
Clarissa Rose chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Oh my goodness. I love Caleb so much. He seems rather sweet actually. And I think it's adorible how Eli calls him kiddo... I'm not sure why. It's also just rather sweet;) can't wait to see what happens next!
DawnSister chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Oooh, Eli, maybe not so hilarious eh?
DawnSister chapter 41 . 7/8/2012