Reviews for Life Support
Madame Penguin chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Thank you's are important. Thank goodness he had Logan cause I honestly don't know what we would do with you Eli. By the way, I love how these chapters get long and then simple because it's a nice change from the drabbles of Without You.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Um, nice. Now, for the next chapter.
DawnSister chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Gngh, he's not going to let him walk away without finding out what's wrong is he? Eeeeeliiiiii, man, he needs someone to watch over him.

Kit-Kat-KutieXD chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
I loved this chapter 3 i really loved seeing Eli's thoughts on Gabe moving in cuz we never really saw too much. Hes so selfless and wonderful and always so mistaken because he looks like this tough guy (wich he is) but ppl dont see his sweetness 3 loved it!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
I don't know what DawnSister said (because I'm too lazy to look), but I think your Naji chapters (as I will call them from now on) should happen in these stories like this more than once, but definitely extremely rarely. I like the potpourri of length, especially in this one since the lengths don't stick to a certain rule. It's more like the scenarios, the emotion, the content of the chapter dictates it's length. I like it.

Now onto my review. Lol. I can't wait to actually get to know this guy. I feel like I haven't even met him yet the way you've been hiding him! I mean, it's good from a writer's perspective, but as a reader I want to throw a fit, lol. That's when you know you're good at writing: when you can make people throw fits.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
I enjoyed this chapter, we are finding more and more about him, I was just wondering if we'll ever know anything that happened to Gabe's parnents .

I don't have a problem with the length.
DawnSister chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
I know these are long for you. I love the short snippets actually, and I'm not certain whether it would be right to see the whole picture so to speak, for this story anyway. I guess old habits die hard and your style is different and refreshing so don't take any notice of me asking for longer ones. What I really mean is I want more because it's so good. I don't think I could write like this and have it make sense the way you do.

My chapters are sometimes very long. Yours give more information in such a short sentence than would take me 500-1,000 words to explain and sometimes not even effectively.

You, on the other hand manage to give info, keep us in suspense and give us a story line, all in a few sentences. It's a skill.

By the way, I did like this because it gives another snippet into Eli's personality and his short comings/ flaws. We love him for it though, well I do anyway,

AngelDeadInnaDitch chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Haha Eli is so adorably confuzzled :D
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Oh, Eli. Finally learning how to handle being alone with new people. He's doing so well!
DawnSister chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
You've picked up another waif and stray Eli, that's what's going on.

Great chapter. While I love the little snippets, like glimpses into their lives, I do prefer the longer ones. I do hope there'll be a few more longer ones this time, but if there isn't then I'll be happy with what you post because it's all good.

Fresh Wildflower chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I think I know, I may be wrong and I hope so, we'll just see in your next few chapters.

Still loving it. Eli gives the story new life.
Madame Penguin chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I love the fact that Gab is his inner conscious. I can just imagine a mini Gab flying around on his shoulder telling him to do the right thing.
DawnSister chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
He needs you to protect him Elijah, that's what's wrong. Is there a badge for Protection in Scouts?

IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Go Elijah! You can do it! I believe you can help him!
AngelDeadInnaDitch chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
N'aww hope the guy's okay
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »