Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Can you explain things to me? Didn't Gabe go to college? What is he talking about Alexis not coming over since Logan doesn't come over?
Fresh Wildflower chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Aw, drinking to forget...I understand it but...oh, well, please keep going.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I can't wait to read more! I'm so happy!
DeicystPi chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
haha

Love Eli (I'm so damn late oO)

Poor soul, though. I wonder what you'll do to him.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Aww. Poor Eli.
Madame Penguin chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Eli seriously needs to get a cat or something...a random pet squirrel would even do the trick!
embrylover462 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I love it... It's a little darker than the other but I like it I can't wait to see what happens next :)
AngelDeadInnaDitch chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Nice new story. I read/followed/occansionaly reviewed Without You, but for this one I think I'm gonna be more engaged ;P haha ;D

And Eli... Man that's gonna be a bad hangover. Wonder who the dude is... :)
DawnSister chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Don't really know what to say about this. Elijah always seemed such a douche, but now we see he is really quite deep and sensitive. Getting drunk is still a bit of a stupid thing to do though.

DS
Madame Penguin chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
aw...I think he's a jerk one second and then just plain adorable when he thinks stuff like being alone.
Ilsa chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Aww, Eli's just a huge teddy bear isn't he? I wonder what the boy's name is...
DawnSister chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Aaw, Elijah is just such a mother hen mixed with a bit of neediness and hopelessness too. Who is this mysterious guy involved in this mutual rescue though?

Loving it

DS
Ilsa chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Huh. Makes sense, I suppose.
DawnSister chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
It's a wonder the guy doesn't just dump him in the street.

Sort your shit out Eli

Great reading
ilsa chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Okay, wait. Why does Elijah think that guys giving blow jobs are wierd? He was dating Logan at one point, wasn't he?
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »