Reviews for Life Support
ilsa chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Okay, wait. Why does Elijah think that guys giving blow jobs are wierd? He was dating Logan at one point, wasn't he?
DawnSister chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Aw, is he a knight in shining armour? He's got a bit of temper, though hasn't he?
Madame Penguin chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
That awkward moment when you walk in on two guys in a bar's bathroom XD
DawnSister chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
eeuww, that just reminds me why I never go into men's bathrooms. Skeezey is just the word to describe it, SKEEZEY.
DawnSister chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Excitement can't begin to describe how I feel about this new chapter, since it's Eli as well, ooh, that just makes it even better,

DawnSister chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
So up for this one, unbelievably so. Especially if there are some longer chapters as well as the short ones.

Ihasnoaccount chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
YAY! :D, your back. This is so exciting! I can't wait to read the rest of this xD. I've been looking for something to fill my time since Without You finished, and so far I haven't been very successful. But now your back, and I have a feeling that you are going to be taking us on one hell of a journey!
ilsa chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh hey, welcome back! I can't wait to see what you've got in plan for Elijah. :)
Clarissa Rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I LOVED WITHOUT YOU! And I am going to miss Gabriel and Logan (mainly Logan because he's a sexy best) but I'm excited to see what happens to Elijah next. Maybe he'll

Meet a boy whose even hotter than Logan... If that's possible?

With much love,

Clarissa Rose
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Imagine my face when I saw this in my notifications in my email. Panic and happiness endued. Hope you're happy.

I don't know if I should laugh or feel sad for Elijah. I love how his masculine traits only make him even more comedic, but that doesn't mean he can't feel either. Can't wait to see how his point of view goes. Do you have an idea of how long this will go for?

Good luck on the next update!
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love that you come back with Elijah. There was always a mystery around him in "Without You", and now we gonna get to know him better, which is awesome.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32