Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 138 . 11/12/2012
I'm getting so tired of your pity party Eli.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 137 . 11/9/2012
I'm glad he is finally saying how he feels, I was getting tired of the little pity party he is putting on.

why can't he leave? why can't he go on?

Oh well, on to the next chapter.
Madame Penguin chapter 136 . 11/9/2012
How are we doing? I'm fine except I work the 4-8 am shifts on the weekends so social life is a no go most of the time.
Guest chapter 136 . 11/8/2012
Excellent! I think this is one of the best parts of my day. But I also think that I'm going to go nuts before this story is over. Reading drabbles in real time is different than in completed form... I suppose I'd be just as impatient if it was long form though.
Thanks for posting! :)
Fresh Wildflower chapter 136 . 11/8/2012
I'm fine, I just love your stories. I feel connected through them being a reader and a fellow writer.

But now on this chapterWhat's going on? Why was Gabe even in his room? And Eli is letting his anger out in telling them to sleep on the air mattress and this...I think that's what behind his getting on a 4 day drunk.
DawnSister chapter 136 . 11/8/2012
I haven't reviewed for ages and I'm sorry. I'm doing NaNoWriMo and your updates keep me sane. Although Eli is driving me insane. Get him sorted girl.

DS
thegirlbehindyou chapter 133 . 11/8/2012
Mean Eli is back! *giggles furiously* I like it!
qu1x chapter 135 . 11/8/2012
It's adorable, how stubborn they are. :)
Fresh Wildflower chapter 135 . 11/7/2012
What's going on with this? Good host? Feeling guilty?
KatieBobb chapter 134 . 11/7/2012
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO, Uh, dammit, this is why I stick to completed things. So impatient. This is amazing. I think I might even like it better than Without you. Could be the baby boys :)
KatieBobb chapter 86 . 11/7/2012
Yep, fell super hard for Elijah. And i didn't even like him a lot before... too much,
KatieBobb chapter 79 . 11/7/2012