Reviews for Life Support
Silver Duchess chapter 132 . 11/3/2012
Oh wow! Cat fight!

Real reason-Eli feels abandoned.

What's going to happen now?
Silver Duchess chapter 131 . 11/2/2012
I did a double take when I saw the title...

Eli...sigh...
Silver Duchess chapter 130 . 11/1/2012
Oh Eli. You shouldn't think of yourself as a girl just because you are growing more aware of people's surroundings and feelings...and your growing feelings.

This is going to be interesting to see how this turns out.

TO NIXORSIA, don't be sorry taking care of your boyfriend during this upside down time in his life-take care of him, don't worry about us!
DawnSister chapter 130 . 11/1/2012
Stranded because of a hurricane sounds far more exciting than daily updates. Hope he got home okay.

Great chapter by the way. I know you said a lot of peopple were going back and reading Without You. With the appearance of Gabe and Logan I might just have to go and do that myself.

DS
Eirlys Nightingale chapter 129 . 10/31/2012
Logan. and GAAAAAAAABE.

I might sounds like a fangirl but... FEELINGS FEELIIIIIIINGS
Madame Penguin chapter 129 . 10/30/2012
I love how you have him apologizing after last chapter when Logan was skeptical of Eli apologizing.
Clarissa Rose chapter 129 . 10/30/2012
LOGAN! AHHHH! I miiiiissseeeddd him so much!
thegirlbehindyou chapter 129 . 10/30/2012
We love you too, Eli :3
Goldenstars chapter 129 . 10/30/2012
I think I like this chapter the best- through everything that has happened between them, Logan is willing to drop everything to comfort his friend. They may be moving on with their lives but Eli and everything about him is still so important.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 129 . 10/30/2012
It's nice to have the love of friends. He thought he would never hear from them again.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 128 . 10/28/2012
That's because Without You is really good. I can't review this chapter much because there isn't much to review.3
Thegirlbehingyou chapter 128 . 10/28/2012
Yes, you should have gone back with him, Caleb :( maybe it's your turn to apologize now.
Silver Duchess chapter 128 . 10/27/2012
Hmmmmm, what happens next? Will Caleb return? Will Eli be a idiot again? So many questions...
DawnSister chapter 128 . 10/27/2012
Interesting. Caleb can read between Eli's lines.
Clarissa Rose chapter 127 . 10/24/2012
OMG! Logan is back!:D I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! Sooo excited for the next chapter, please update soon.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »