Reviews for Life Support
ShadowMyStranger chapter 126 . 10/24/2012
Ooh... Intervention! I wonder how being sober will go for Eli, and if Alexis will call in reinforcements (see: Caleb). Can't wait for the next part. :)
thegirlbehindyou chapter 126 . 10/24/2012
Poor Eli :( I feel so bad for him! His whole life is going down the drain and.. ugh.. just why doesn't he care more about himself? Why can't he see that he's worth more than this, that he deserves to live a better life?

I've met people like that.. I've had close people to me act like that and it's about the most fucking frustrating thing you can ever feel. I feel sorry for Alexis for being in this position.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 126 . 10/22/2012
"Stupid fucking idiot is appropiate I would say. ( sorry if I misspelled that )

He doesn't need to argue with Alexis. NO WAY.

Where's Caleb in all of this?
Hashi-Hashi chapter 125 . 10/21/2012
Wow, you've got a fairly long story here. but the chapters are so short, and I struggle so understand the plot when it comes in such short bursts. It sounds very interesting, but is it possible to have longer chapters with more detail?

Xx hashi
Fresh Wildflower chapter 125 . 10/21/2012
Oh, please hurry with the next chapter!

It's got to show you how much we love this story for us to beg like dogs to hear about these cats! lol.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 124 . 10/21/2012
CALEB IS BAAACKKK ! *happy dance*

Ah that was such a good chapter. Eli really needs someone next to him right now. I hope Caleb sticks to him this time.. he needs a friend.
ilsa chapter 124 . 10/20/2012
Eli is scaring me
Fresh Wildflower chapter 124 . 10/20/2012
Ah, the alcoholic doesn't want to admit his problem so he wants to blame Caleb for his...sex addiction? I don't know if that's right but it does seem ironic.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 123 . 10/19/2012
Oh, you are really fixing things all right.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 122 . 10/18/2012
Maybe it's because I'm a hardcore Elijah fan, but Caleb has started to piss me off :
C'mon, Eli, stop blaming yourself for someone else throwing away their lives.

I still kinda feel sorry for Caleb too, though :(
ShadowMyStranger chapter 122 . 10/18/2012
...is it bad that I kind of want something bad to happen to Eli just to have Alexis worry enough and contact Caleb and get Caleb worried..? :3
Fresh Wildflower chapter 122 . 10/18/2012
I'm so disappointed in both men.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 121 . 10/17/2012
Ellijah, you idiot! Well, actually, i thought he was a 'customer' as well. I sure as hell would have kicked him out.
Nice work,
TO-OLazyToLogin
Astir-Lewis chapter 121 . 10/17/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! and No! No! No! Why are these chapters so short!? I can't wait any longer. But oh my god, I've never felt so fulfilled by one chapter so short in my life!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 121 . 10/17/2012
What now? Oh, I can't wait.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »