Reviews for Life Support
Angel chapter 127 . 10/24/2012
I was reading a few of the reviews and I just have to disagree with a few people. I feel bad for Elijah. He's young like the rest of them, even if he is slightly older. He still has a lot of learning and growing to do, we all make mistakes. Which is what I love about him, because some stories the characters can come across as flat and unrealistic, but to me Elijah is very, very real. He's having a hard time, the guy he was kinda in love got a new guy, left to college with him and everything with Caleb now...

Give the guy a break guys, even if he did do it to himself, he's still in the hospital. And this could be totally biased because Eli has been one of my favorite characters since the beginning, but I'll defend this man to my last breath. :)
Silver Duchess chapter 127 . 10/24/2012
You get what you deserve Eli and I hope you get so embarrassed, so inconveinced in your life that you suffer like a snake with a creak in his neck for what you put Caleb and Alexis through!

Caleb has made some MAJOR mistakes but nothing on the scale of Eli. Stupid.
ShadowMyStranger chapter 126 . 10/24/2012
Ooh... Intervention! I wonder how being sober will go for Eli, and if Alexis will call in reinforcements (see: Caleb). Can't wait for the next part. :)
thegirlbehindyou chapter 126 . 10/24/2012
Poor Eli :( I feel so bad for him! His whole life is going down the drain and.. ugh.. just why doesn't he care more about himself? Why can't he see that he's worth more than this, that he deserves to live a better life?

I've met people like that.. I've had close people to me act like that and it's about the most fucking frustrating thing you can ever feel. I feel sorry for Alexis for being in this position.
Silver Duchess chapter 126 . 10/22/2012
"Stupid fucking idiot is appropiate I would say. ( sorry if I misspelled that )

He doesn't need to argue with Alexis. NO WAY.

Where's Caleb in all of this?
Hashi-Hashi chapter 125 . 10/21/2012
Wow, you've got a fairly long story here. but the chapters are so short, and I struggle so understand the plot when it comes in such short bursts. It sounds very interesting, but is it possible to have longer chapters with more detail?

Xx hashi
Silver Duchess chapter 125 . 10/21/2012
Oh, please hurry with the next chapter!

It's got to show you how much we love this story for us to beg like dogs to hear about these cats! lol.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 124 . 10/21/2012
CALEB IS BAAACKKK ! *happy dance*

Ah that was such a good chapter. Eli really needs someone next to him right now. I hope Caleb sticks to him this time.. he needs a friend.
ilsa chapter 124 . 10/20/2012
Eli is scaring me
Silver Duchess chapter 124 . 10/20/2012
Ah, the alcoholic doesn't want to admit his problem so he wants to blame Caleb for his...sex addiction? I don't know if that's right but it does seem ironic.
Silver Duchess chapter 123 . 10/19/2012
Oh, you are really fixing things all right.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 122 . 10/18/2012
Maybe it's because I'm a hardcore Elijah fan, but Caleb has started to piss me off :
C'mon, Eli, stop blaming yourself for someone else throwing away their lives.

I still kinda feel sorry for Caleb too, though :(
ShadowMyStranger chapter 122 . 10/18/2012
...is it bad that I kind of want something bad to happen to Eli just to have Alexis worry enough and contact Caleb and get Caleb worried..? :3
Silver Duchess chapter 122 . 10/18/2012
I'm so disappointed in both men.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 121 . 10/17/2012
Ellijah, you idiot! Well, actually, i thought he was a 'customer' as well. I sure as hell would have kicked him out.
Nice work,