Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 120 . 10/16/2012
Alexis knows what she's doing...She's the best! I feel like what's going to happen but I'm not going to say because I may be wrong.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 119 . 10/16/2012
*gasps*
OHMYGOD.
OH NO.
I JUST DISCOVERED I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON. I just assumed that it was.. and it wasn't xD Gaah forgive me Caleb :(
Angel chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Wait, wait. I thought Alexis and Elijah were sister and brother. ...no? Anyway, SO excited I found this story again!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 119 . 10/14/2012
Eli, the sooner you realize you can be wrong once in awhile, the better off you'll be.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 119 . 10/14/2012
Oh no?

Alexis has you dead to right and you know it Eli.
DawnSister chapter 119 . 10/14/2012
You tell him Alexis.
DawnSister chapter 118 . 10/14/2012
Yay, ninja Alexis is on the case.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 118 . 10/14/2012
Sorry, Alexis, but I'm with Eli on this one. He did what he HAD to do! It's Caleb's fault this time! It was Eli's house and he was offering to take care of him and all.. He could have just moved out if he didn't agree with what Eli thought was right. Now it feels like he betrayed Eli. Ugh. UGH. I hope everyone would be okay, though.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 118 . 10/13/2012
I wondered when I saw the title...I knew our favorite girl would be coming in!

He best start praying. SET HIS FREAKING MIND STRAIGHT!
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 117 . 10/13/2012
Why is Logan such a dick in this story? Why is this so complicated? Why didn't Elijah tell? Why does Caleb still...you know... Arg! Don't get me wrong, this story is phenomenal, I just can't help but feel a little frustrated.3
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 117 . 10/12/2012
God, Eli. When are you going to learn?
DawnSister chapter 117 . 10/12/2012
Eli, you need Alexis and you need her now, because otherwise he will be gone, for good
Fresh Wildflower chapter 117 . 10/12/2012
Elijah! Please talk to him!

You know Alexis will cream you flatter than a new pancake.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 116 . 10/12/2012
*GASP*
No! Caleb, why did you have to do that?! And.. Eli, please don't kick him out!

*desperately fidgets waiting for next update*
DawnSister chapter 116 . 10/11/2012
Oh, God, don't let him leave Eli, you need to fix him
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »