Reviews for Life Support
Fresh Wildflower chapter 116 . 10/10/2012
He's disappointed then throws him out?! What now?
Fresh Wildflower chapter 115 . 10/8/2012
Oh no...what will happen now? Poor Caleb, he thinks there is nothing else to do.
Annie chapter 113 . 10/8/2012
So many feels in this one. iI/i couldn't breathe.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 114 . 10/4/2012
Eli, no. You're just mad. Come on. Ugh. Just... Just calm down and remember that you love the kid.

Anyway, I love you Nix. No matter how much you torture me with your awesomeness.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 114 . 10/4/2012
I don't know if you can blame Eli, he's done all he can for Caleb but Caleb won't give hooking up.
ilsa chapter 112 . 10/3/2012
Happy late birthday to your boyfriend!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 113 . 10/3/2012
Oh no! My heart dropped!
He feels he has to keep a roof over their head.

I hope Eli calms down but the chances aren't good for that.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 112 . 10/1/2012
I would like to know the answer to his question...maybe he had the money saved up. ( hope so )

Hey, your readers should understand that...hope you both had a fun and memorable day!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 112 . 10/1/2012
AW! Dang, I freaking love you and your stories. If you didn't have a boyfriend, I'd propose so you'd tell me stories every night before bed. Ditch your boyfriend and run away with me to New York.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 111 . 9/27/2012
Oh, this chapter makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

But...reality will sit in and he will have to get a job or they will both be homeless.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 110 . 9/25/2012
Because Alexis knows you are falling for him.
Fresh Wildflower chapter 109 . 9/25/2012
This is one of those chapters that has you perplexed as what to say...but you do a good job as always.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 108 . 9/23/2012
Oh, my babies! Poor kid! Who am I slaughtering? And Eli, you are freaking adorable. Caleb, I freaking love you. Freaking LOVE to the both of you guys. I want to hug you all.
The Color Clear chapter 60 . 9/23/2012
When Eli said 'Winter's coming' I immediately thought of Game of Thrones, lol. But yeah, I really like this. For one thing, even when I was reading Without You Eli was one of my favorite characters. I also like the longer chapters, and the new characters. Not that I didn't love Gabe and Lo to death, but they could be just a little bit too angsty sometimes, haha, and Eli doesn't play that as much.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 108 . 9/21/2012
Why is Caleb blaming Eli for this?! Oh, come on, Caleb, don't be mean!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »