Reviews for Query
recycledpaper chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Probably the only poem about "love" that I can get behind and show others as an example. I like that you provided the contrast. After all, it's something different for all of us.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love comparing the two lines, "Love is fat, dear, fat and comfortable.'" and "Love is swift, dear, swift and harsh.'" Shows how we can all comprehend love differently.
Kshade chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow! really original!
Gonzo69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is a very interesting poem. I really enjoyed how you depicted love as a ever changing and subjective ideal. Very short, sweet, and directly to the point. Unfortunately I don't have any criticism to offer, its too well written of a poem for me to really offer you anything helpful. Great Job, really enjoyed this one!
WordsTasteLikeCaramel chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I LOVED this! This is truly a creative way to explain love- from two different perspectives- and also how the concept of "love" is different from person to person (or should I say, piglet to eagle? :D?) in short I thought it was cute, frank and sweet :) (onto my favorites with you, little poem, muahahaha...)
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This opened my eyes to the idea or fact that we are all raised differently and simple actions can be something totally different to somone else. Very cool! I like your style
tolerate chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Really interesting. I enjoyed reading it! :)