Reviews for Foreign Heart
BlueDevil77 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Whoa. I know I missed the last couple of chapters, and I'm so sorry! But this was awesome, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Counting Waves chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Hi! It's the lazy person who couldn't be bothered to sign in before :)

You've got my mind working like crazy to figure out Claire's secret and I'd love you to keep going!

Although I don't know if it's just because I missed something but is Daniel a criminal or is he just running from some people?

Keep it up
BlueDevil77 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Noooooo a cliff hanger! D: How could you? *goes and cries in corner...* Anyways! I really loved this, its getting very interesting. :) I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep the lovely work up.
BlueDevil77 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Noooooo! Don't lose your enthusiasm! And please don't stop writing! I'm reading. :( Anyways! Loved it, can't wait for more!
BlueDevil77 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Hi! It's me again! And I still love this, I feel jealous of your writing and dedication ability's! :)
BlueDevil77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hey! :D I put this under my things-to-read-soon and I just got to it now . But I love it and I think is wonderful so far! You're doing a great job, keep it up!
Bri chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hi! Sorry I'm a bit too lazy to log in and write a comment!

I really want to hear more about this Daniel character, he's barely made an appearance but sounds pretty hot ;)

It was very descriptive and made me want to keep reading!