Reviews for Not Another Apology
KillerMuffinish chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
First of all, that was a really inspiring poem. Espcially the line "like oil spots on the road somewhere". I don't know if that's a commen description in English but I've never heard it before and I think it's very well put.

I don't normally read poems since I prefer fiction, but I think I'll read more poems of yours someday. This one was really great, well written and super inspiring.

-Watty.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very beautiful and intrigging. Keep it up :D
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
"but a woman like me / is dangerous behind the wheel;" Oh my God, I know what you mean. Whenever I'm on the road, everyone else better be off. :P

This is great. I relate to it so well.
angels know the rest chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really, really like this. The first two lines especially caught my attention right away. The whole piece is very easy to relate to.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Reminds me of a numbness before a car wreck or trying not to blur out everything but wanting to to stop the pain... I may be reading too far into this. another great write though anyway! Keep it up! -
Angelissimo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This poem reminds me a bit of steampunk flash fiction which is what I'm currently attached to. It actually also reminds me of a song, a sombre and lovely song which plays in my head especially when I read the part: "I might forget where I'm going; I might forget what I'm doing;"

It seems like a simple poem, but it effectively puts me in a good mood (: