Reviews for Then There Was You
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Hey this was a really good story. I enjoyed it.
bubbleface40 chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Good Luck on the SKoW award! I just wanted to say that Alex is also an awesome character and would love to read him in his own story!
bubbleface40 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
I have to say your story is awesome! I really enjoyed it and after I saw it on the Skow awards site, I went through all the chapters rather quickly. I love Erik and Raphael, such a cute couple! Good luck with everything!
Serenity G chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Congratulations on the nomination! I'll have to go over and got now haha. Anyway, I can't wait for the final chapter and I hope your hand better
ae17 chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I am so excited for you, and I can't wait for the last chapter!
ae17 chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
Wow! Fucking wow! That was so wonderful. You should've seen me when I got the update email. I tripped over the side of my bed in the dark in my rush to get to my computer. Wow. That chapter was amazing. You have such a talent. Raphael and Erik make my heart hurt. I want what they have. This chapter was amazing. I am so excited and so sad that the end of this WONDERFUL story is approaching. I won't know what to do with myself. Probably reread it again and again. Wow. You are the best. I fucking love this story.
Can't wait for new updates and I'm excited for your new story! Will read it soon!
x
ae17 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Wow okay I have so much to say right now. I've read this story before but I think it was before chapters 17 and 18 were written. I thankfully decided to read it again this weekend. And I am sad to say that I'd forgotten to say how fucking amazing this story is. Oh my god. First, you are a wonderful writer. Second, wowwwwwww. Third, I can't deal with it. I feel so involved with everything that happens. Like when Erik broke up with Raphael I felt almost physically sick and sad. Can you say overly attached? But really, it's a huge compliment to you. And I'm just here now to say that I hope SO SO SO MUCH that you update this story soon. I can't wait to see a conclusion. And I love your characters.
x

ps: it should say a lot to you that I'm up at 4.26 am my time writing this review because I've been up all night rereading. I seriously do love this story so much.
rosieroo chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
I'm so glad you're back, I've missed this story a lot! And with all the drama, it's probably one of my favourites as well. I don't think that Eric was overreacting, since everything he said was pretty logical and true. However with the whole changing yourself in a relationship, I don't think it's as black and white as he was making it out to be. I liked how his revelation connected to raphaels father issues, but I think in a relationship there can be some compromising. In saying that, though, I think Eric made the right decision to go to the party and make/learn from his own mistakes.
Well, those are just my thoughts! Beautiful chapter and I'm glad you're back. Hope college isn't treating you too badly!
FallenWindRider chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
So here I was about to go to sleep to procrastinate more for my final tomorrow and lo and behold this popped into my email. Oh how I missed this story!

Honestly I think they're both being dramatic but that's what being human and being hurt looks like. At least they're talking and not bottling it up!
rosieroo chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I really do feel like you're building up to something - will something happen at this party, if Erik even goes?
Anyway, I love how real all your characters are, especially Erik. I've probably told you this before, but the way you've characterised him is just amazing!
Luke's a bit sketchy, but I understand why Erik is trying to be friends with him.
Great chapter!
rosieroo chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Okay, I seriously can not believe this story has only 56 reviews. In my head, it had a few hundred! It definitely deserves a few hundred! Anyway, Raphael does not seem emo at tall, you managed to convey that emotion really really well. I thought his strange hang ups (like how he's so against cheating and has some weird likes) were just him, so it's good to see that there's an actual reason why. His dad is a jerk but I like how Raphael's relationship with him is complicated, because that's what it's like in real life.
Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapter!
willow's rain chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
I don' think it makes Raphael too emo at all. With a past like that, I think his reactions are normal. While his reaction is normal, I like the happy Raphael better :) I hope that he is able to figure things out in his own head and realize that his dad's a jerk and not worth his time or effort. It won't be an easy process but I think Erik and Alex and Stacy and Bryan and all of his TRUE family, will be able to help him figure it out.
Serenity G chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
It's interesting to see how this is affecting Raphael but i hope it doesn't last too long! Great chapter, can't wait for more :)
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Oh, how I want to be there and scream my head off at that dick. When you mistreat someone I care about, be prepared to endure the wrath of my tongue. I'm a writer and the daughter of a lawyer; I can give a fatal blow with my words. BECCA ANGRY.
wallawallabingbang chapter 14 . 8/18/2012