Reviews for You're Never Gonna Fit In Much Kid
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I really like this. Certain quotes make me smile like "the sound of narcissistic bitches moaning about their outfits." Just brilliant! :)

And I laughed quite literally out loud at the line of the suckling my teat, that was just gross but said in the most loving way.

But something that I noticed is that I think you should input more imagery in between dialogue because it makes it much easier to imagine what's going on. So it's nice to have a mix instead of a block of imagery/thoughts, and a block of cold-cut dialogue.

Prime example would be the bit where she's dazing off and her mother yells. It's easier to imagine if you explain like a look on her face, or drowning out her mom's voice or whatever less cheesy thing you can think of.

Just a bit of my critique, update soon!
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So honestly what attracted me to this story was the title. Which I'm guessing you got from the song Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, please tell me if I'm wrong haha.

I really liked the line, burning passion, sex on fire, never thought of it that way. :)

And I also like chicken...
Felicia Huey chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I liketh this. Primrose is probably my favorite person ever :)
Felicia Huey chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I can tell ima like this. XD

Gosh, its awfully convienient how her name is Primrose. Reminds me of some other super popular book character ;)

Anyway. Do continue darling.