Reviews for Skating Upon Love
critic chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Okay i'm going to be honest with you. Your story has no concrete plot. The characters have not been developed properly and they are too shallow. In one day she already switched from one boyfriend to the other? That's not realistic at all. I don't know how old you are but judging from your writing you're around 14. I would suggest writing out a rough draft of the story and taking it slow. Too much drama doesn't make a good story, simple moments are golden, they let the reader gauge the characters and that's exactly what you need to focus on in the beginning.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean but i'm just trying to help and hey, we all got to start somewhere.
Whatsoever chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I don't like the fact that taylor chose fifty bucks over the happiness of her best friend. That's not very best friend-y in my opinion but hey, you're the author, maybe you have a plan ;)
113Wishesd chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
113Wishesd chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OOOOMMMGGG! PLEASE CONTINUE updating it, or make a sequel. This is sooooo good and juicy. It just can't stop right there!
Amy90 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It's only a dare? But above, he's thinking about how hot she looked and that she's "his crush". I love the ending since it's surprising and almost shocking, but the paragraph written in Nick's POV when he thinks about her as if he's TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER are really confusing. They don't make sense in the context. Couldn't you prepare it a bit, like him thinking about the best way to do it instead of him thinking about her in a whole secretly-in-love way?

Still, I'm curious where this will be heading - I'm sensing big drama in the future... :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Haha at first i thought that it was corny that Nick and Samantha just declared their love for each other like that AND he asked her to be his girlfriend too! But then the last line explained it lol. I like the writing style, it's kinda jumpy, I don't know how to explain that, but it is and I like it.

Update soon!