Reviews for Unrequited
Lina chapter 1 . 3/11
I don't know, I still feel like he doesn't deserve her, like he is only dating her at the end just because he HAS to or because she is his LAST option, really, it doesn't seem like he returns her feelings in the least, it feels like he's just using her, there is no love from him, poor Callie I feel bad for her, I think she's going to end with a broken heart all the same... :/
janice246810 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow that was amazing ! Few romance stories actually get me all giddy and smiley, good job!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
d'awww. :)
ehM chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I'm happy they finally dated, and although this kind of story is cliche, you still made it interesting enough to melt me with that gooey, cheesy, apple-pie sweetness- kind of feeling. I like it! 3
Winterland chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. It was unbelievably well developed and written. And to be honest, I relate to it so much, some of the moments, mannerisms of the characters and dialogue were so realistically portrayed - they really hit close to home. It really described unrequited perfectly! Great job!
Stephlikeswriting chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was really sweet and really well written! Great job :)
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved this! I'm so glad he finally realised what was right in front of him! It was so sweet and made me laugh constantly, the perfect romantic one shot :)
nothinglasts chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aw, that was so cute! I love it!
Decapitatedchicken chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awww that was really cute. I think you're a wonderful writer. You are able to express their emotions so well that i am able to easily empathize with the haracters. I just love it. Keep up the good work :)
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
My heart was slowing breaking to pieces for the majority of this story.. But I was so glad when Dan finally asked her out :) To put it simply, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the fact that I was able to empathize-no, not even that-I felt as if I was Callie, feeling her emotions, thinking her thoughts. It just felt so real! This was so worth cutting off my study time :D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
wow! that was one whopper of a story. but i loved it more for it's humungous-ness(?) lol! write more, romance-y oneshots, 'k?
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This story is so sweet. I absolutely love it.