Reviews for Unrequited
janice246810 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow that was amazing ! Few romance stories actually get me all giddy and smiley, good job!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
d'awww. :)
ehM chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I'm happy they finally dated, and although this kind of story is cliche, you still made it interesting enough to melt me with that gooey, cheesy, apple-pie sweetness- kind of feeling. I like it! 3
Winterland chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. It was unbelievably well developed and written. And to be honest, I relate to it so much, some of the moments, mannerisms of the characters and dialogue were so realistically portrayed - they really hit close to home. It really described unrequited perfectly! Great job!
Stephlikeswriting chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was really sweet and really well written! Great job :)
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved this! I'm so glad he finally realised what was right in front of him! It was so sweet and made me laugh constantly, the perfect romantic one shot :)
nothinglasts chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aw, that was so cute! I love it!
Decapitatedchicken chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awww that was really cute. I think you're a wonderful writer. You are able to express their emotions so well that i am able to easily empathize with the haracters. I just love it. Keep up the good work :)
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
My heart was slowing breaking to pieces for the majority of this story.. But I was so glad when Dan finally asked her out :) To put it simply, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the fact that I was able to empathize-no, not even that-I felt as if I was Callie, feeling her emotions, thinking her thoughts. It just felt so real! This was so worth cutting off my study time :D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
wow! that was one whopper of a story. but i loved it more for it's humungous-ness(?) lol! write more, romance-y oneshots, 'k?
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This story is so sweet. I absolutely love it.