Reviews for I'm a girl in an All Boys School?
E.M. Grinstead chapter 15 . 11/5/2016
Can I ask why you've abondoned this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2016
YOU MUST UPDATE!
Karissa19 chapter 15 . 1/13/2016
Great story. Can't wait to know what happens. Please update soon.
kb chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Great story! Keep up the good work you have lots of creative juices.
Bluebeary chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
THE MOST AWEOSMEST STORY EVER! :D And I would keep on reading, but there is nothing else to read! I NEEEEEEEEEEEED MOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!
Salvatores4ever chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
you should continue to write it
Salvatores4ever chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
very cool continue to write this story.
Salvatores4ever chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
please continue to write
JessiicaFox chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Ehehe Lucas and Alexandra backstory I'm guessing? Please can they get together already I need that to happen :) I'm really enjoying this, can't wait 'til the next update!

- Fox
Pandabearisnotabear chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
I loved this chapter! it was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it, especially on the last part!
Can't wait for you to upload again! Great job! ;)
lovelyjade chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
This story is absolutely AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH I finished it in one day please please please finish the story dont just leave your readers hanging!
Azziepop chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
All a dream? Interesting,... I'm not sure i like this idea. It's killing me top not know who she is going to Ed up with! I need to know, personally Greg all the way!
qweester chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Not to sound mean or anything,but can you please update soon. This is one of the best story i have read!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Oh and pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee update soon!
Guest13 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
OMG! This is soooo good! I first really wanted Vincent and Alex to get together, but now I'm really happy that they are related! I was really upset though when Greg came into the picture and became Alex's boyfriend. Now I'm team Lucas and I really want to know what happens between Vince and Alex's dad and if she gets kidnapped Yada Yada Yada... anyway I think tht there should at one point be a really intense scene between Lucas and Alex when they make out or maybe even do it. This would be an interesting twist on the story and we could see how overly protective brother, Vince, would react.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »