Reviews for Caged Butterfly
Update? Please please pleas Dx
Mazarine chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
hey :) I really like your story :) I hope you continue
hangeoreb chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
One of my favs from u please update very soon
AmongTheFew chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really love this story updat soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
ok... so i've been noticing that you kinda change from a past tense verb use and back like:
"Then he sits on the bed and leaned down and pulled me into a hug."

It should be:
"Then he sat on the bed and leaned down and pulled me into a hug."

hope u update soon though!
E. T. B chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
update!:)
E. T. B chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
UPDATE!
Jen-Bee chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
wow...! just when I thought I got the idea of the story... u decide to twist it all up! (slightly frustrated but whatever)
Update soon okay?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
There is a contradiction on the color of her horns. In one sentence you say their silver and in the next there black. Just letting you know about it. M.
Kazeu chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Darkest Ebony chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Amazing as always. I would like to point out though, that in the last paragraph you added 'ly' to the word painful, making it painfully. Its fun to say and very minor, but I just wanted to point it out in case you want to know about it. Love ya!
Darkest Ebony chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
XD I love how when you write the story it's all proper and perfected but when you write your author's notes you're all happy and spell words wrong and stuffies. XD It shows character and awesomeness. Love you!
DisneyLover chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Three words. I. Love. It. Please update soon!
ejkpstr98 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
oh.. i love this story.. i already added it to my favorites list.. i hope u update fast and often.. i reallly like this story.. something tells me that cainen is vannessa's dad.. correct me if im wrong
Jen-Bee chapter 10 . 6/22/2012