|Reviews for Spiritual Questions|
| ilovecheese chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's not a concentration camp (no.44) it's called Camp Half Blood.
| Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I have some answers for some of your questions.
1. It depends. Some prostitutes were normal girls but were kidnapped and forced to be prostitutes. If they were forced to be prostitutes and a visitor had sex with them, it is rape.
7. Because He is God and He knows everything. He created everything, including days.
8. Ill bring that up when I meet an athiest.
10. The wok d "impossible" was invented purely for the people who believe strongly in the "there must be an opposite" theory.
13. The opposite of "progress" is "digress".
26. No. Vampires are the undead. They may walk,talk, etc, but they have no heartbeat. When your heart beats, it is pumping blood through your body. So technically vampires don't hwve blood. Maybe that's why they drink other people's blood.
| Prometheia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Lol, I agree. This is one of the hilarious thing I've ever read.
| Inspiration Alone chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love ironic questions. So funny!
| Design Rueger chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
| Annie Dot chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is hilarious! I found some of them very mean (number 44 comes to mind), but all in all, this is one of the most comical things I have ever read.