Reviews for Number Two Lead
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hi again from review marathon, link in my profile, yay!

I like the personification of the writing utensils. Very creative. You gave them all funny personalities, too, which was great.

I'm not a big fan of the dialogue tags; I think they draw attention away from the dialogue itself. Like " 'Please, I always get filled back up with lead. Think about it pen, at some point you will run out of ink and you will get thrown away, so will everyone, everyone but me,' mechanical pencil bragged." The tag, "bragged", repeats the same emotion the dialogue gives, but instead of supporting it, it draws attention away from he tone in the dialogue, so all you see is the tag.

Very good.
-Livia
taylor chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
dude wat the hell. y dont you writ something more meaneingful it wasnot a metafor for anything

you sohuld write somthing better
Newcomer chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hmmm... interesting story. I thought it was very creative and unique. I liked it, it was entertaining, I could see it being in my english book.
Secretmuch chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like it!

Well done for writing so well about a subject not many people would even think about. Keep up the good work!
Lizziebeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
hmm ok so well ur story is kinda lame...i mean what do you do during your free time? look at pencils...ohh thats weird...well ima gonna give you some advise walk outside and look at the world...i mean come on there must be some thing else better to write about...i mean your no vampire werewolf author who will make millions of dollars...but you can start by writing about something that is a LOT more entertaining! OK so um BAI!
Say it just say it chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
All I have to say is, "What?".

Btw, if you have any free time. Be sure to read my stories, Buddy.