Reviews for Sandcastles
Daughter of Athena x chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story! loved it :D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
wow dis is adorable damn freaking adorable..i had dis huge smile fixed while reading ..;) great job
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
toffee chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
loved it. sweet. gave me butterflies. :)
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god, this was the most fluffiest cutest thing I've ever read! I loved that the "problem" was so simple and there was no drama or fighting or anything. And the setting was cool too- with the beaches and the lakes and the little campers on the side. Molly & Ryan were too cute and I love the idea of "marrying" someone haha.

Great job! Definitely going in my favorites :)
delight.full chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Who can resist a summertime story, such a cute read! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, the cheesse monster attacked with this little story. However, I love it. You have an awesome writing style!
builtonbones chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is absolutely adorable. It had a good plot with a beginning, middle, and end which is hard to come by in regards to oneshots. It's original and I love the princess sandcastles! (:
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
After reviewing all of the entries for Star-Cross'd, I selected your one-shot as the winner for Round V: The River. Congratulations- it's well-deserved. The banner has been uploaded onto ADoR.

Fletcher's entrance was quite wonderful (with the sandcastle memory- very nice way of tying the title to the story). The only problem I had with this was that dialogue contains "Blah blah blah," he said. There's a comma after my last blah, but you placed periods there. This one-shot was beyond cute and the romance was swoon-worthy. I really enjoyed the potential relationship between Molly and Ryan. Ryan trying to fix the sandcastle was absolutely adorable. Wonderful job!
erstwhiledreams chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww, that was adorable. :) I was smiling throughout the whole thing! Good job!
castiel89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I remembered you mentioning at WHWN that you had a Star Crossed entry, so I game to check it out! Especially since you did the same prompt as myself! You, however, seemed to incorporate the picture's contents much more. I applaud you.

It was definitely fluff filled. Which isn't always a bad thing. Fletcher had me smiling throughout the entire oneshot. I had a feeling that he was going to be waiting for her and her friends had set everything up. Such good friends of hers :)

it was completely adorable and with the possibility of Molly and Ryan is just aww inducing.

Great submission!
Nicole Sometimes chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
My GOD, Fletcher! Why don't guys like you exist? I swear if you were real I'd marry you by now. Haha. Pro'lly not but he's sweet. :) Wonderfully written. I love 's too cute. :D
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww this was so cute! Especially Molly and Ryan! I'd love to read a one shot (or full length story) about them! Fletcher is just so yum. Can I have him? I'll take good care of him, promise ;-)
Ssss chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It works! It's amazing ! Most fantastic fluffy story I've read in a while!

Though, there is a misspelt too in there - it's spelt as 'to'
Preposterous chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
so cute! I love this oneshot.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »