Reviews for Sandcastles
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was super cute and really well written, nice job!
checkyesdana chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
so cute! i loved it! perfect summertime fluff
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I knew I recognized that river scene with the steps in the river! Haha, I wondered, and had to scroll to the bottom before I finished to see if I was right about the ADoR prompt.

I really enjoyed this one shot! The opening was very adorable, and I liked the potential relationship between Molly and Ryan. When Haley and Molly walked back to see Ryan trying to fix the sandcastle... :') Guh. Why so cute. Very fluffy and cliche, just the way I like em.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
aww:D this was so cute! can we have a sequel with ryan and molly PLEASE!
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awwwww3 this was so cute. I always wished I had that childhood relationship with a boy, but obviously that's too late now -_- oh we'll. I can dream 3
foreternity chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
awww that was adorable. ps...i now love the name fletcher. :D
Carmel March chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Cute cute cute! I loved it!
justjuice chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
WELL I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS ONE SHOT- fletcher is just adorable and so is molly cuttest romance/cliche. keep up the great work!
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww this was fantastic and a perfect little one-shot to go with the beginning of summer vacation. It was adorable, and I loved it. I quickly got attached to Fletcher and Haley :D

Quick reminder: Mark the story complete ;) That way I don't get any hopes that you'll continue this (because I'd LOVE to see you continue this).

Anyways, great job, and have fun at graduation! I just came back from one of my band concerts and it was very sad to see all the seniors get awards and stuff because they were graduating. It was all very heartfelt and lovely. :)

Can't wait for your other updates! :D
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3