Reviews for Mahou Academy Heroes Volume I: The Deity Guardians
Rovera chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I never watched the animes you mentioned in your profile. Which is a good thing, so I can appreciate your work with a clear mind.

I know it is your style (i read your profile) but I would suggest to cut into chapters. Not because it is long. But because it jumps a lot from one place to another. You dont have to introduce all the groups and characters of the whole story on the first chapter (if they are not all the characters, then you have a LOT of characters to work, which is not necessarily bad).

At the same time, I like how each character is well defined in your head, with clear descriptions and personalities. Even the misterious voices in the end have very interesting and distinct personalitys. Your imagination really creates the scene.

Since you have really good pictures of the characters, I would like to share this humble advice with you: when describing a character, dont just say what he looks like. For example, avoid "He is big. He is a insecure person". Try to merge characteristics: "His big figure hide an insecure person" or "He tried to compensate his wea personality by intimidating with his big body".

Keep up!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Well, this is better now...

The rythim of introduction still needs to be expanded a bit, but the sword at the end made up for it.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
A bit overwhelming, but I liked the creepy parts, It's just hard to follow the massive ammount of characters if they are introduced all at the same time. Just sayin'
Star AJT 84 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This looks cool, please update some more.