Reviews for Aitan Leser
Aynon chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Yay, update! Still keeping up the tension. I wonder, is Aitan's character flaw that he can't read people or that he can't relate with people? It seems like he can read people well enough, so is it that he can't exert the effort or doesn't know how to interact? It would explain why he has trouble manipulating people. I feel like flaws define people, let us know more about them, and I'm interested to see what Aitan's is.
Dorchise chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Addicting!
RawwrrrRose chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Gahhh, I adore this story (:

I love how your writing isn't cliche or "fanfiction" like.

Keep it up! :D

and please update soon 3
Chibikodo chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Ha! Is it really that simple? Saul saved Aitan just because he wanted to possess him?

I still can't help but wonder what the heck happened between Aitan and Adley, especially since Aitan keeps thinking about Adley.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kip chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
This is where Kip laughs in a very delighted, albeit sinister, way. I follow all your stories, I really adore your work. So thank you for being awesome, and being willing to share your graces with us! :p
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Cool chapter!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Interesting
DeicystPi chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I thought it went deeper than that oO;
Kellet chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
But Saul knows Aitan! I have this overwhelming feeling that he knows him! I can't remember if that was actually in chapter one, or just in my mind but I can't help it. But then again, Saul expected Aitan to be some delicate little flower, so maybe not. I can't wait to see his take on Adley. I want to know why it's split fifty-fifty on the ship about Adley's murder.

I really like Benji. He's adorable.
bell13 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Love-it! It was really fun to read this chapter. Benji was beyond adorable and how Aitan throw his shoe at Saul was so hilarious! And Soul said Aitan belong to him now...awwww...he really IS a pirate who know what he wants! lol I can't wait for more, thank you so much for this chapter, I enjoyed it so much! :)
Ephira chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I still think there's more to it though. Saving a guy from death, attracting the whole army, just because you want him? Well, we don't know Saul very well yet but he does seem to have known Adley so...Bah, we'll see :p

By the way, three updates in less than a week. Bravo! ;)
walnutsalmonds chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Honestly, if Aitan is there only to be Saul's wh*re, I think death would be a better option. LOL. I hope Aitan puts up a hell of a fight and knocks those rose colored glasses off Saul's face.

Thank you for the update. I'm loving this story. :)
PyroTech chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
-gleeful cackling- oh I love this one!
DeviWan chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Oh my gosh! I was expecting something more complicated as to why Aitan was brought onto the ship, but this reason is totally perfect. Duh,pirate! Hehehe, it's so cute! Thanks for updating!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »