Reviews for Aitan Leser
DeviWan chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Once more I'm in love with your work. Keep up the good work!
logged-out chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I like the storyline so far! Benji is really adorable.

What I would suggest is perhaps the changes of emotion could be a little more gradual or a little more justified.
Klara chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Very interesting start of new story! I can't wait to read more. I want to know why Saul saved Aitan and how does he know him. Thank you!
Arillian chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
This story is awesome :D
DefineNightmare chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Argg. The plots you create are so awesome! I loved Demons of the Heart, I adore Leviathan! and now you come up with this!

Your writing and stories are so interesting, captivating, and addicting- . I can't wait for more :)
Aynon chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
This story is starting out nicely. Very curious what happens next. Can't wait until the next update. I really want to know why everyone is acting so weirdly around Aitan. Right now I'm thinking either bizarre cult or Cap's not-so-secret crush.
DeicystPi chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Come on Why'd you stop THERE?
zetsuaiforever chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I really love this story
J.D chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
So mysterious! You're a genius, anyone ever tell you that?
aargh chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Oh, you're evil... :-D
rendered chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Hmmm... what was the familiar scent?

This story is already one that I check for updates constantly, even though I'm as confused as Aitan about why these pirates are treating him so nicely and rescuing him. I can't wait to find out what's going on.

Another great story from one of my favorite authors! I'm excited to see where it goes.:D
Ivory Breeze chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Benji is so cute with all his blushing _

Urgh, Saul needs to quit teasing and spit it out! LOL but that would ruin the plot and the suspense building.
Ivory Breeze chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story is very interesting, it has definitely caught my attention from the start. I wonder if Aitan did it or not? Who's Saul? I need answers! haha
walnutsalmonds chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This story is unbelievably amusing. The closet scene was f*cking hilarious and I feel so sorry for Aitan having to wear something that'll constantly floss his ss. He's better off going commando. XD

In case it isn't obvious, I think this story is genius and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
sunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I hardly never review stories but i have been reading abut three of your stories and they are fantastic. Thank u for these stories and hope you continue this one :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »