Reviews for Aitan Leser
Sera chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Just like every other one of your stories - awesome!
Chibikodo chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very fascinating- why did Aitan kill Adley, who is this Saul and why is Saul interested in saving Aitan?
SassyGrl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I am lovin' this lots! The chars. are great! I wonder if maybe Saul had always had a crush and stuff on Aitan! Aitan's a cool name btw, neva heard of Aitan before. Saul def seems to like Aitan already. I wonder what will happen next so update soonn! Most important,I hope u update VAI... thats my fave from you atm!
Kip chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
What's going on? It's all terribly exciting. *w*
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
plz update soon. i like the start of the story.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Am I first? Am I first?

I love that so much inexplicable happened in the first chapter and I wish that I had not discovered this before you had put up several of them.

Soo many questions.

Saul's going to be as weird as any of your characters, isn't he?
ecstaticKnight chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"How does one become an executioner, apply? Did you need previous experience?"

"Looking over at the executioner, he knew … it hadn't worked. "This isn't fair," Aitan said, without thinking."

I especially liked these parts. Er, lines, I guess.

I particularly adore Aitan. He has varying emotions. The sadness, the anger, the calmness, the stubbornness. He's like this giant ball of different feelings and it's quite refreshing. As for Saul, I keep thinking that maybe he saw Aitan on television or something, so he decided he'd play up the part of the hero. He does seem to have quite the affection for Aitan.

"Saul seemed to be lost for a moment, staring at Aitan slack-jawed."

...Er, maybe even infatuated.

I'm loving how this story's started!
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh myyyyyy why did Saul save Aitan? So many questions...and how does he know anything about him anyway? And the cuffs come out already! Looking forward to the next update :)
Jia chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Why did Saul save him? So many questions!

What's the connection!

I love your works!
Nanumi chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is either about to get very violent, or very raunchy. Hurry up and write the next chapter! This is fabulous!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4