Reviews for Let There be an Entre of Happiness
Beth Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was amazing. My friend is going through a similar time of hardship. Her father is abusive, her mother-while being an extremely kind and caring and gentle-hearted woman-is a little preoccupied with adopting two new kids to realize that the three she already has are falling to the wayside. My friend has had her heart broken by a boy who pretended to love her and because of all this decided to start harming herself. It is a tragedy that these kind of things happen to such amazing people-not that it's okay for it to happen to ordinary strangers-I wish that the government did more for society. Thank you for sharing this story of true life courage.
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
If i am honest...i cried and got angry at all this. I know what the government are doing but no one can expose it. I can relate to all this. And tell your fried that is she ever needs to talk to someone about it she can message me any time :)
Himawari No Hana chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This shows that we should not give up. There is nothing that comes along that we cannot face. We all can make it through if we have the spirit to keep looking forward to something more than the dark past we may have. It's truly an amazing story.