Reviews for Bandages
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17
So these two twats basically live a wannabe 'healthy and normal' life like every other heterosexual? Yeah, right. You're probably a lesbian yourself, so it doesn't surprise me if this is all you write and your futile attempt at portraying lesbians as loving, intimate couples as much as straight couples makes me laugh.

Clearly, Dane is the man, the other feminist bitch is the woman. Same shit, different style.

Oh, and plus? If you honestly believe taking a child away from a stable loving family and handing them over to lesbians makes you an inconsiderate bitch.
Biodragon chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Felt good to finally get around to reading this. And quite a fun set of tales as well.
Greek Chorus chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
They certainly do know how to celebrate. Fantastic ending. Too bad that it has come to the last chapter. Twas a very enjoyable series of stories that showed more of each character. Hope to see more of Danny and Nicole in the near future and can't wait until Scarred is published. Thanks for the lovely read.
lloyd1191 chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
This was a good collection of one-shots. The romance is sweet and the sense of humor is great. I usually don't like prequels, but this one was an exception. There weren't that many problems in this collection, but people would get to know a little bit more about the characters. Great story and I hope to read more from this series, good luck.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
That was one pretty eventful anniversary without even leaving the house; and now I'm jealous. I love that it's never just sex between them; it's about how much they love each other and what they've done for each other. This was a very enjoyable story and I'm glad you decided to write it. I hope you have the time to write Dane and Nicole's next story sometime.

Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Ah, gotta love these characters of yours. :) Seriously, I do. I definitely enjoyed reading this, despite my lack of reviews. Sorry about that, I just forget sometimes haha! I'm looking forward to seeing more of Dane and Nicole at some point in the future.
Greek Chorus chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Really fun, enjoyable chapter. (Though I gotta agree with Danny about baseball.) Looks like Danny's is doing well getting along with Raymond. I wonder when Raymond is going to say something about a grandchild. Thanks for the update!
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Huh. You know, I figured Danny for a baseball person. Who knew?
psychotic-cat17 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
I like the inclusion of Raymond in this chapter and how he keeps looking at Dane and Nicole with a look that sort of says he waiting for them to announce they're going to have kids because they're both so good with them. Dane is really sweet in her desire to see all the games with Nicole and the kids even though she doesn't like baseball; she just wants to be with her family. And I completely agree with Nicole's last words as Dane lay sleeping on the couch, and am hoping that one day you can write them getting married and starting a family of their own.

Greek Chorus chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Love how Nicole handled Danny's reaction to her question. Haydn is really cute, too. Thanks for the update.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
So sweet! An indoor picnic sounds surprisingly awesome!
psychotic-cat17 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
This was an excellent chapter. I love the idea of an indoor picnic, especially since an outside one just wasn't possible. And I like that they're talking about the future and the possiblity of having a family together. I think that Dane's fears are understandable considering how her childhood was, and Nicole just needs to keep reminding her how good she is with her nephews.

Greek Chorus chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Wonderfully fun ideas in a great update! Sometimes I forget about the variety of events available in Vegas. Danny is an excellent gf, too. Thanks for the great chapter!
psychotic-cat17 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
This chapter was cute. It's good for Nicole to have some fun on her business trips, and it puts her in a better mood to get through her meetings. And I kind of love that Kate has a sixth sense for when the worst time to call is, but Nicole did the right thing by just turning off her phone the second time it happened in this chapter; good woman.

Greek Chorus chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Very funny and hot! Nicole's comment regarding not being stuck in rut was hilarious. Great job with the dialogue, too. Thanks for the update!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »