Reviews for The Jetty
i l n o k chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
aw, that was so sad. . . :( It was good,poignant. I quite liked it. :3
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aw! Romantic and sad! Again I am reduced to wondering how you come up with such marvelous poems! Speechless once more!

An exquisite piece! Keep it up! :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
IF3R chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is so sweet and sad at the same time, I wish I could write as good as this (:
Jenny Sue chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Really beautiful poem. I loved the line 'Enveloped by the sea like a long lost friend' :)
Craig Thorpe chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Good job, I could feel the emotion in this piece
Damian B chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is a brilliant piece of writing, I have to say this touched my heart, with the level of emotion I felt radiating from this. Please continue writing to your fullest and never give up)
Valenteen chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That is such a lovely sad story. The imagery is great- particularly about the storm- as well as it being actually happening, it is saying what's going on inside her (a battle to get the courage enough to jump in).
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Like with everything you write, it is filled with beautiful imagery that captures the purpose/story you're writing. I love your style of writing and also this piece.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautiful imagery as always :)
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aww that was romantic and sad. You always paint a magical picture in my head. Wonderful job. :-)
katrrat chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A unique and beautifully written piece, I say! I loved the pictures that you tried to transport and the perspective. Keep writing! :)
mcpoetry chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow... that was deep. I really enjoyed it. You know what? I'm gonna favorite this! I'm a hopeless romantic, so... Um, yeah. Thanks for such an awesome story!