Reviews for A Perfectly Normal Story
Reiz16 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
You should've told me you posted a new chapter for this! I've been busy with other sites (as you know) so I hadn't the time to come to this one, until now.

So the trees are the society? Ever consider having an actual apostrophe appear admsit the chaos?

"I thought you didn't support the killing of humans and torture of their possessions!" I

Is that a mistake?

I like the whole part with the burning of the cabin, and my favorite part was when you realized that they should be rooted to the ground, then magically rooted them to it, and they flailed their branches and couldn't move!
nightfuries chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Definitely one of the most unique stories I've ever read :) It's very interesting so far!
Reiz16 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Wahahahaha! When I first read the chapter title, I IMMEDIATELY exclaimed-YES exclaimed,"Yes! One of my favorite writers is writing about cannibalism! I LOVE cannibalism!" Then proceded to jump for joy.

I laughed at the parts where you said you laughed, and when they were in love.

"Fi"? Is she named after the cyborg Fi from Legend of Zelda?

YES! More talking trees! Although since you are now a wood nymph, I can only assume they'd be more excepting of you.

Also liked to here about Florida. Self-insertions are COMPLETELY underestimated w/in the artistic community.

Looking forward to more.
Bushwah chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
It's the Apostrophe Protection Society, not a government agency. Still. What kind of name is that for a society, anyways?
Reiz16 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Lol. I like your character. Nice and snarky!

I like the part where she calls YOU sarcastic and you argue w/ her.

Ha, ha, ha! I laughed at the ending for some reason. Can't wait to see you fly! (That what you're going to do, next?)
LovelySocks chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Granted, I'm still not entirely sure what's going on, but this is a very good chapter! The account from the tree's point of of view is interesting and insightful. Also, I love this thing you have going on with blue ceiling tiles, though I have absolutely no idea how it plays into the story. Well done.
Reiz16 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Ooooooooh!

I quite liked this chapter. I can tell you worked on it more so than the former ones.

I like how you refered to the tree as an it, and he gets mad because you call him an it. Oh, you sadistic little tyrant!

Then the tree's life story actually didn't bore me. I wondered how you came up with something so creatively rediculus. Hippies hug trees-He hugs them back. They kill Lincoln b/c his house reeks of death. Nice one.
LovelySocks chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Although thoroughly confused, I really love the story. The fun, interesting tidbits make me want to keep reading and the unpredictable plot keeps me guessing. It was very entertaining and I'll sure read the rest if you continue the plot. Good job. :D
Bushwah chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
iWhat/i is your favorite color?
Jenny Sue chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I like the way you write, you make a very absurd/surreal/absolutely bonkers dream very entertaining :P-JB
Reiz16 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Ah... Yes, I can tell you are making some of this up. A dream, you say? I am not naive, you know. Although I must say, either way, interesting story. And good title for it.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
OMG! We DO talk like each other! What an unbelievable coincidence! I annunciate like THIS, and use plenty (of these) ALL the time in my writings!

Lol. (I'm srs 'bout that, though) This... Dream you said you had? Love the caveman part. Don't know why. Just a stong caveman wearing a funny had and commenting on his funny hat makes me laugh, for some reason. Lol.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
So maybe the world of that person collaped around him so to speak and they drowned him other people watched but did nothing to help and dumped him in a ditch where they had been putting the waste the cruton could mean more nature was being destroyed and they could still be poluting the water the invisablity(OMG MY FAVERITE COLOR TOO!:D) meant that the person felt like nobody could see him or hear him as if he was a ghost as for the bathroom part maybe that symbolised cleaness

please tell me what you think of my theorys, dang I wish I was at my aunt-who-isn't-related-in-anyway-but-we-still-love-her was here she all magical and such and my aunt-who-is-really-related-to-me has a book on dreams that sucks when you live only a few hundred miles away.
The Nerdy Mirrror Maze Queen chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Let me take a crack at this,

the blue tiles symbolise the sky the cave man and hat represent something that happened in the past at to different times (possibly in between those two eras) which may be a lie which morphed into getting rid of some one or something bringing anger and the salad could be nature and the cruton could mean it was being destroyed so maybe someone thought that cutting down trees was wrong in the 30's so they called them a cave man they may have lied about it and that person was gotten rid of or taken away and the sky tiles could represent the saying the sky's the limit

Hope it helps!
A Star chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I thought this was funny. And I like your sarcy writing style. Is this honestly based on a dream? Haha, you have some weird dreams. I certainly have no idea what this all means.