Reviews for Fighting For Freedom
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I just had to read this story. And I don't repent.
SingLikeNo1IsListening chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I offically LOVE this story! I even love the literary device, with the little girl and the bed time story. I can not wait to read more! :)
Gloria A.
popopopopo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
wow...i am on fanfiction but i never knew they had anothor site...like this! this story is soooo cool! i love it! by the way my username is kiki4love on fanfiction.
MagicWords chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
I loved this! Such a breath-taking chapter. I'm so glad Landon and Cassie could hook up. I just hope Dawson realizes how Lydia feels about him soon! Can't wait for the next update!
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Yay! You updated! Ah, so intense. Well, I wonder what Lydia will do. I'm happy to report that I'm acting just like Jenny. Can't wait until the next update!
Suheyla chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I can't wait to find out what happens and what Lydia will do.
Suheyla chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I'm quite enjoying this story, the flashback was nice.
MagicWords chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Whoops! I typed an anonymous review. I hate it when I do that! The recent guest one is me.

I forgot to say that I loved Landon besting Sir William. It was humorous and good payback!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I liked it! I wish Dawson had been in it more, and I hope all your characters find happiness. However, I'm not sure if they will. Maybe Cassie will find comfort in Dawson. Yikes, that would really make Lydia mad!

Great update! I'm eager for more!
MagicWords chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
You must update soon!

I loved this twist! It's so crazy and all fits: Landon always late saying he got "caught up" with things. Aha! He was with Cassie! This is excellent!

But he is still such a sweetheart. I still adore his character, which means you did a great job portraying him. :)

I understand having more than one story going. I'm doing the same, and it's tough, but do not forget about your fans of this story...pretty please?

MW
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Wow, what a twist! That's interesting... I wonder what will happen to Lydia next? Well, I understand the whole problem of yours- I haven't updated a story of my own in who knows how long. But, as a faithful reader, I will be waiting for the update and looking forward to it! :)
RussianRupees chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
This story is truly amazing and I love it so much! I can't tell whether I like Dawson or Landon better...
Also, when Landon said he was from France, Hetalia immediately popped into my mind, haha! I would've never thought he was from Paris. You should add some French words here and there take it more...noticable?
I saw some misspelled words here and there, but it doesn't do anything to take away from the story. It was only typing a letter you didn't mean to or forgetting a letter, no big deal. Other than that, everything else was great!
I really enjoy this story and am looking forward to an update!
MagicWords chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
This was a great chapter.
I was a little thrown off that Landon was from France. He has not seemed French in any way. Maybe add some French dialogue in here, or give him an accent. And also in the part where you describe him...yeah, I would blend his descriptions into your story. It was just a toss of information that I know could have been shown more creatively! You are such a talented writer!

There were a few mistakes, some forgotten words, but nevertheless...
I am still enchanted. I thought that Lydia had romantic feeling for Landon...but I guess she does not. I mean, I thought she loved him but not as much as Dawson. Ah well, still a good story. Please update again soon, and I did not mean to sound harsh. Just pointing out some of my opinions.
Happy Writing!
MW
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Awww! :3 Dawson and Lydia are so cute together! Dawson's so sweet. Sure, Landon's a great guy, but I'd pick Dawson any day, in my personal opinion lol Well, awesome job. I can't wait until the next chapter!
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I thought something bad was going to happen. -_- Stupid suspense. Anyways, awesome update! I can't wait to see how it ends!