Reviews for Fighting For Freedom
MagicWords chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I wonder what kingdom Landon is from and why he seemed so ominous about it...but I like Landon and Lydia's relationship. I don't know who I like more: Landon or Dawson!

I would suggest giving your story some dark twists or character flaws. So far, every thing seems picture perfect. I'm waiting for some twists! Does Landon have a back-story with angst? Does Dawson come from a broken home? Anything like that? I thought Darius had dark news when he wanted to see Lydia and I was hoping for something that would put Lydia in for some trouble, but alas.

Nevertheless, I still love this and will continue reading when you update!

UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Interesting twist:) Landon seems nice and like a good person.
MagicWords chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Oh no, a love triangle is coming! And I loved the end of Dawson's story and how he explained that in stories, anything can happen. ;) Very clever.

Love this story! Update soon!

MagicWords chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Beautiful! Just what I had asked for! I loved it! Now I may have forgotten, but is this a make-believe place? It does not seem like it, what with Spanish kings and Shakespeare... where does this story take place. Well never-mind, I still loved this!

The second paragraph about how Cassie was adopted by Adela was wordy and a bit confusing. That is the only part of this chapter that I would consider revising.

But I loved this bit of background info. Lovely!

MagicWords chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Aww :) She's in love with Dawson! Love it! I wonder how long they have known each other for? I don't know if you intend for it, but if they have known each other for a long time, I would love to read a story about them as children! And that way maybe we could see when Lydia's feelings began.

I like the mother, too. I would make sure to refer to her as mother and not 'mom.' That's kind of modern.

And I like how Jenny did not like Lydia. That was interesting. It show's just how the plot will get thicker for Lydia. She will not be a wimpy princess, I know it!

Love this! Cannot wait to find out how Dawson reacts to learning Lydia's feelings for him!

MagicWords chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
LOVE this! I love Dawson's humorous, yet sweet character, and I loved Cassie's wise words about royals had to give up their feelings in price for everything else they have. Lovely! I think I like Landon, too! But not William. He's too arrogant. But is Dawson in the running for Lydia's heart? Oh my oh my! I cannot wait to read more!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh this is a story that seems right up my lane! I loved the last bit about the lions den. Oh so clever. Your writing really flows and I like that. I cannot wait to read more and all about what Lydia really wants. ;) I bet I can guess!

Roka Polaris chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really enjoyed reading the first chapter (and I will definitely read on a bit later, when I return from work). I like it how you put a twist to the fairy-tale-theme :-)
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Awww! This story just keeps getting better and better. For some reason, I hope Lydia and Dawson get together in the end, but I'm not sure how they'd be able to do that... Either way, the story is going along great! And that flashback was so bittersweet! I wanted to cry whenever her father told them to stop being together- it's not fair. :/ Oh well, great job with the story and I can't wait until the next chapter is up!
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
This is an awesome story! Very well written; good job. I can't wait until the next chapter is put up, because this is one story that I love. :)
Snowlilly31497 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Fighting For Freedom is great so far! I love the details; they really help with imagery. I could literally picture the dance as I was reading!
Mad Maureen chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Nice - i liked the story so far. :)

On the other hand, there may be a little too much detail, which can cause reading to slow and become slightly boring.

On the whole, as far as we have read, this could end up being a very pleasant book if you continue as you are. :)
Elizabeth Drake chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love the way you introduced the story. I like the plot so far and I didn't see any mistakes.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2