Reviews for Goodbye, Blue Sky
Jolly Rogers chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Okay, this is officially getting good.

You have a way of bringing out your characters personalities and motivations with very little fluff. I like it.

So Andrei's bro is one of those creepy reapers? SHOCK AND GENERAL INTRIGUE!
Jolly Rogers chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
So here am I, DH. Just read chapter 1 and 2. _

You have a VERY interesting prose. As of chapter 2 it lacks detail but I think you were going more for emotion than definition so it works.

Will read more when I have time.

Also, cryptic chapters are very cryptic.
Spiral Architect chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Damn, I should have gotten around to this earlier. Your prose reads more like a narrative poem that doesn't rhyme than a story at times, and it gives the whole thing a sense of variety that many others can't seem to capture. I do feel like the last five chapters are moving a bit too fast and swap between too many narrations, though. After a while I started to lose my grasp on what was going on-not too much, but just enough where I had to look some things over again. Aside from that, the prose is fantastic and the characters are well-written. All in all, it's still very good, just slow it down a little.
Theresalwaysacatch chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my gosh. Powerful, powerful prose in this chapter. Great job!
thefluffmysters chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
...Is Pascal dead? That's sad...I mean i know he's one of the antagonists but still!

*sigh* sunshine, those aren't badass names! You know what I think is badass? Isaac. Idk why. Maybe because im in love with Ike Davis and his name is Isaac...*feels the judgement*

Poor Dale. I dont know him but sad...Oh crap is Alexander dead? Damn, Andrie's life sucks...

Oh wait...nevermind. (i was reviewing this in parts, like how the story's divided...in case you didn't notice lol) ok so now i kinda like Alex...Inner turmoil! DX
thefluffmysters chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Epic.

Although, that probably wasn't the best idea on Andrei's part. Nor the best idea on May's part to go along with it...

But still, it got them a gun...and a flag...

Inner termoil! DX

Anyway, Kai's really badass. Like, incredibly badass. I like him. Can I have him?

Wait, that's be weird...nevermind.

Why do so many people seem to have like, Russian names? Like Mikhail. Well maybe not all Russian but they all seem so foreign! I love it, but it confuses me...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Wowww I read this whole thing and just wanted to say how much I loved it :) Keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon XD Confusing but interesting, a beautifully creative mystery that I see myself reading up into the wee hours of the night just too finish. Just enough detail, and such unpredictable events that I never thought would've happened :) I'm also a writer, and just happened upon this site, though I could never write something this amazing :P love it.
Scarlet-SKull chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Poor guy, being pushed around like that. That'd put his tough skin in a challenge- others can easily step on him and be as brash! Can't wait to see what Andrei is going to get himself into next.

At least he is fighting for a good reason.
Ras is such a bully. Good chapter! There's a lot of dialogue though and not enough description, but the dialogue works with the mood of the chapter.
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
As usual good pace, dialogue and plot progression.

I like the cliffhanger at the end. Also, improvement wise, where you have written "I nod." twice, I would perhaps write "I nod" *speach* Another nod. Or something, it just seemed a little repetative is all.

Anyway, good stuff so far :)
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Another good chapter. Pace and dialogue up to par as usual.

I didn't think you needed a full stop between the last two sentences - "But I just walk away a little distance. And.."

It distracts a little from the pace and I think "But I just walk away a little distance and watch as .." gives the same effect but without the unnessery pause in between.

Just trying to help :D Don't take offense.

Take Care
Vicky
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I like the inner termoil when rescuing the Reaper. I like the way May wants to save him regardless of who he is just because it's the right thing to do.

Well written and engaging, well done! :)
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I like the way you put whispered speach into brackets as it made it clearer to read. Although I'm sure some people would frown upon not using tradional speach tags "" but it didn't really bother me.

As usual, good pace, dialogue and believable. It's an interesting world you have created. I enjoy reading about it. Good stuff :)
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Interesting. Good description of the clock (how everything falls apart at the slightest alteration). I like that bit of dialogue.

Again, good pace and dialogue seems realistic. Spelling and grammar seems good to me.

Good stuff, well done :)
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Hey again

I like the little poem at the end. Lol at the "You tryna poison me woman?" Haha. I could just hear that line in my head.

Good pace, dialogue in this one. Enjoying it so far.
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Again, engaging and plot flowing along quite nicely. I like the bottom paragraph as you show some more description there (as mentioned in previous review) and that is a nice change from all the dialogue.

I hope Dale isn't dead :O No way!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »